What's new

Fenix Lights and Lasers on our Lizard Tongues.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
The Batons are perfect for the ranch for 3 reasons.
They clip to my cap
They have a magnetic tail cap and .5 lumen firefly level. I have a piece of metal glued to the ceiling in the blinds and hang the light from there. Won’t lose the flashlight, don’t lose my night vision, and I can see everything inside the blind.

They clip to my cap
They have a magnetic tail cap and .5 lumen firefly level. I have a piece of metal glued to the ceiling in the blinds and hang the light from there. Won’t lose the flashlight, don’t lose my night vision, and I can see everything inside the blind.
That is smart! I’m going to steal that tip!

They clip to my cap

Sounds like you need red lenses like astronomers use. It might conceal your position better as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martym

With a 1/2 lumen light and 15’ High blinds we are good to go.
Now our feeders all have Moultrie motion activated green lights on them. And they are solar powered. The hogs don’t spook anymore when they come to the feeder at night and the lights come on.
I have a craving for gizzards and livers.

martym

Just drove 34 miles round trip to get lunch.
Fried chicken gizzards and livers and the best cornbread I have ever eaten.
61142E85-198D-4E28-A5DE-14850A32E25E.jpeg

6780973A-5269-4B25-8350-2647C75FE524.jpeg

Top Bottom