What's new

The Poor Man's Accoutrement

The clotheshangar is a great idea, I have made things like that for other purposes and glad to find the inspiration!

As for cleaning...yeah yeah im getting there ;)

Ok it's a done deal! It works quite well, great idea.

proxy.php

Also a very nice brush stand!

Now up to the real creative people, let's make it a bit harder: those who possess a large amount of brushes and razors I dare you: create a brush stand made of only brushes and a razor stand from only razors! Of course I allow you to create a brush stand with razors and a razor stand with brushes as well or any combination of that!

Yeah yeah, I know, going over top a bit... :wink:

Since I acquired two vintage Gillette razors yesterday, I needed to make somewhere to store them.

Clothes pegs and zip-ties are your friend. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Though I'm not sure how long this stand will last when my girlfriend sees it!

proxy.php

proxy.php

AACJ said:
Wait till ya'll see my duct tape razor and brush holder I'm entering in the Virginia State Fair (page 20) Duct Tape craft contest.

Pics to come soon.....

You keep threatening this evertime someone posts a homemade stand. Let's see your taping skills in action! I am begining to think it doesn't exist.... Or worse that it is at the level of the "S it and Shave"......:scared:

"It makes the stand out of duct tape Precious!"

Gatorade said:
You keep threatening this evertime someone posts a homemade stand. Let's see your taping skills in action! I am begining to think it doesn't exist.... Or worse that it is at the level of the "S it and Shave"......:scared:

Whoa....The gauntlet has been thrown........

Goosemeplease said:
Whoa....The gauntlet has been thrown........

Here in Virginia at the State Fair, they have a competition for duct tape. Any household item you want to make, it just has to be ALL duct tape. So, with your PVC stand, I've got my inspiration for creating a brush and razor stand in ALL duct tape.

I kid you not, see the link here, page 2 section 44

Winners get 20 bucks so I'm thinking of cleaning up!

Just making a mental note of how long the Duct Tape Stand has been in formulation.

I am working on a Clothes Hangar/ Zip Tie Brush holder that will bring the DUCT TAPE TO ITS KNEES!!!!!

Gatorade said:

Them's fighting words!! :behead:

Pics to come in the next day or two.:001_tongu

mrs. chefchris said:
What, do you have to build it first? :tongue:

No, I'm at work and the stand and my camera is a home. Although if I had a roll of duct tape, I could build another one in about 5 minutes, but I wouldn't have a camera here to take a picture of it.

It works and I do have two razors in it (my SMF I shave brush is too heavy for it though and I keep my Saville Row brush at work but will be using it in the contest along with an older DE), but it is VERY crude and was meant as a joke for entering it in the State Fair contest as I saw all the CRAP that was there last year. But since it holds two razors, I'm actually putting it to use, even though it's hidden away in my linen closet.

Iwan said:
Clothes pegs and zip-ties are your friend. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Though I'm not sure how long this stand will last when my girlfriend sees it!

My fiance would shoot me in the face for this.

Top Bottom