What's new

The Pick my Aftershave game!

Stirling Red Eye for you today. I will throw on some Lustray Coachman today. Similar to Clubman, but to me, better. Yes I will be nailed to the cross for saying that, but Coachman is one that you keep smelling your hands after applying, it is that good. Yesterday I felt ill so didn't shave. My next three up are-- 1. Avon Brisk Spice. 2. Nivea Deep. 3. Quorum.

I will choose SV Optunia for @Boghopper

And Avon Brisk Spice for @KUfan

Since mine was doubled last night I will do a new three

1. NO BarrBarr
2. Stirling Sharp Dressed Man Balm
3. Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I will choose SV Optunia for @Boghopper

And Avon Brisk Spice for @KUfan

Since mine was doubled last night I will do a new three

1. NO BarrBarr
2. Stirling Sharp Dressed Man Balm
3. Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber

I pick 1. NO BarrBarr

My 3 are

-Osage Rub
-floid splash
-don Marco splash

How about Osage Rub. Don't go outside for awhile though, unless you want your face frozen. My next three up--1. Colonel Conk Amber 2. Master Challenge 3. Lustray Spice

How about Osage Rub. Don't go outside for awhile though, unless you want your face frozen. My next three up--1. Colonel Conk Amber 2. Master Challenge 3. Lustray Spice

Master challenge

1 Stirling Sharp Dressed Man Balm
2. Captain's Choice Lime
3. Chiseled Face Easy St

How long until we start playing Russian roulette with the Veg? Or rather, maybe it’s more like a prisoners dilemma from game theory;)

Here’s my three:

Swiss Pitralon
Floid Amber
Alt Innsbruck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Demaratus I choose Swiss Pitralon for you.

My options are
1. Stirling Sharp Dressed Man Balm
2. Zingari Man Wanderer Balm
3. Captain's Choice Lime

Optional : If you want, you can review or comment on the aftershave that was picked after you used it.

So far this year I have used Zingari Man Wanderer Balm, Noble Otter BarrBarr, Chiseled Face Easy St, Stirling Sharp Dressed Man Balm, WSP Barbershop Splash, and Stirling Red Eye Splash. I have decided to take the advice from the first post and share some thoughts on these. Reviews hidden in the spoiler tab for those who care.

Noble Otter BarrBarr - Love the scent, love the feel, great splash.

Chiseled Face Easy St - Like the scent (it kind of reminds me of a citrus herbal tea like red zinger), wife LOVES the scent. Still deciding how I feel about the menthol in it, starting to think I don't love it but overall enjoy the splash and will be sad when it is out.

WSP Barbershop Splash - Seemed to have a much stronger scent than the soap and shampoo bar I have. I have only used it once but it felt nice. The jury is still out on scent as it seems to be a little different than what I was expecting. I need to use it a few more times to make a real judgment.

Zingari Man Wanderer Balm - Smells great, absorbed in easily. Overall felt nice but have only used it one time. More investigation needed.

Stirling Red Eye Splash - When I bought this I thought the smell was amazing. Now I feel like it might be a little sweet (inspired by Polo Red I believe.) Feels good, nice splash, and the scent lasts a decent bit. Overall a solid option.

Stirling Sharp Dressed Man Balm - I got this a while ago and thought it was greasy/hard to rub in. I have been impressed with it on coming back. I have used it 6 times this year so far and it continues to impress. I do a quick witch hazel splash, followed by the balm and it seems to last a while. Still dialing in the correct amount, but overall it's working out great. Also, works well with the Sharp Dressed Man shave soap I started 3017ing at the beginning of the year for some reason. So far the biggest positive surprise of the year

@Ryanshh I chose Stirling Sharp Dressed Man Balm for you.

My choices are:

1. Vintage Avon Spicy
2. Vintage Avon Wild Country
3. Vintage Avon Oland

Somehow, I have skipped over all three this winter.

Chiseled Face Easy Street. My next up candidates--1. Paul Sebastian Balm 2. Aramis 3. Coty Musk

I didn't notice you got skipped, I choose 1. Paul Sebastian Balm.

And @Doug57 I choose Avon Wild Country.

For tomorrow,
1. Zingari man wanderer balm
2. Captain's Choice Lime splash
3. Stirling Sharp Dressed Man Balm

Booster Mosswood, and give us a full report on what it is like if you please. My next three up are--1. Avon Deep Woods 2. Old Spice Classic 3. Master Impulse. All heavy-hitters to me.

Booster Mosswood, and give us a full report on what it is like if you please.
The booster line is very basic. Water, Alcohol, Fragrance, Colorant. That's it. So there's not much in there for your face, except for the alcohol. And in general the scents of the booster line are on the weaker side. But I just love the smell of mosswood, and this is the only dedicated mosswood product I've found so I love it. I have 5 bottles of it. Thought it was discontinued for a while, but it came back in stock so I stocked up! Can't risk being without it.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Proraso green for you.

Next three for me:

Myrsol Plastic Shave
Floid Vigaroso
Blenheim Bouquet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blenheim Bouquet

My choices are:
Proraso white balm
Lilac vegetal
Pinaud Bay rum

Ps. Joris was cold in this winter climate!

Top Bottom