What's new

The Pick my Aftershave game!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Sharp Dressed Man. Next three up--Afta Fresh, Davidoff Cool Water, and Monsieur Musk.

The veg is an acquired taste...

I pick afta!

My 3 choices are:
-booster lilac
-booster mosswood
-booster polar ice

Luc

Staff member
Noble Otter Barrbarr--next three up, Avon Island Lime, Clubman Special Reserve, Master Bay Rum.

master bay rum. Great AS!

my 3 choices are:
Pinaud Lime sec
Proraso white balm
Booster bay rum

Booster Bay Rum. How about a report sometime on that stuff. I have nine bay rums, if Booster sounds good, might make that ten! LOL. My next three are---Old Spice Fresh, Aqua Velva Sport, and Canoe.

Luc

Staff member
Booster Bay Rum. How about a report sometime on that stuff. I have nine bay rums, if Booster sounds good, might make that ten! LOL. My next three are---Old Spice Fresh, Aqua Velva Sport, and Canoe.
Aqua Velva Sport!

booster bay rum isn’t exactly like a bay rum. It’s more like a powdery scent. It’s not that bad but I wouldn’t label it bayrum...

3 choices:
Mennen skin bracer
Clubman lime
Proraso Green

Clubman lime--I assume Lime Sec? I am feeling something spicy, so my next three up are...Avon Brisk Spice, Old Spice Classic, and Vijon Spice. Whatever you pick, it'll get er' done.

Jovan Musk--and I wonder if it affects others on this forum the way it does me. I wear it perhaps once a week, almost to a point of rationing. Why? Because the stuff, the scent, is magical, and even though I have plenty, I want to always have it around to enjoy it's brilliance. I have to smell the palms of my hands numerous times for a few hours till it fades away. Of the 30-plus aftershaves I own, it is in my top three, along with Old Spice Original, and English Leather. A fine aftershave is one of life's simple pleasures. My next three are--Clubman Vanilla, Master Challenge, and Nivea Deep.

Luc

Staff member
Jovan Musk--and I wonder if it affects others on this forum the way it does me. I wear it perhaps once a week, almost to a point of rationing. Why? Because the stuff, the scent, is magical, and even though I have plenty, I want to always have it around to enjoy it's brilliance. I have to smell the palms of my hands numerous times for a few hours till it fades away. Of the 30-plus aftershaves I own, it is in my top three, along with Old Spice Original, and English Leather. A fine aftershave is one of life's simple pleasures. My next three are--Clubman Vanilla, Master Challenge, and Nivea Deep.
Master challenge

I always like those

my next 3 picks are:
Floid
Pinaud clubman
Proraso white balm

Master Challenge...sounds good to me. I am in the mood for a "man's man" aftershave today, and Master Challenge is a stud. As for yours, let's go with Floid. I don't know what version you have, but the two I own, Suave and Vigoroso, will be part of my next three. So for the next three, I will roll with Sauve, Vigoroso, and Brut.

Last edited:
Top Bottom