What's new

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

Hey no biggie Jeff. Like hotreds said, the tracking is probably just not working correctly. Work has been nuts the last couple of weeks, and seems to be better this week, so this just lets me have more time with the box :thumbup:

Ok, got word back from the Post Office. They have confirmed it left the Post Office here near Milwaukee and are going to try to locate it. They will be contacting the Post Office in Michigan to see if it has come in and they forgot to scan it or something. I really hope they find it and it doesn't go missing. If we can't get it found soon, I'll look at starting another box to pass along to Rob. It may start smaller than that one, but I will definitely put some good stuff in it from my den as well as order some other stuff.

Ok, got word back from the Post Office. They have confirmed it left the Post Office here near Milwaukee and are going to try to locate it. They will be contacting the Post Office in Michigan to see if it has come in and they forgot to scan it or something. I really hope they find it and it doesn't go missing. If we can't get it found soon, I'll look at starting another box to pass along to Rob. It may start smaller than that one, but I will definitely put some good stuff in it from my den as well as order some other stuff.

Wow, that's a hell of a gesture. If it doesn't turn up, and we have to start a new one, I'll try to round up some stuff to donate also.

Wow, that's a hell of a gesture. If it doesn't turn up, and we have to start a new one, I'll try to round up some stuff to donate also.

I agree. One heck of a gesture but you won't have to be the sole person stocking a new box - count me in as well!! :thumbup:

Although, I think at the end of the day it will not be needed. I am sure the box will get here. It's probably just taking a nice scenic route to the house - enjoying summer and all :lol:

One wonders how a BIG box like that can simply vanish!! Let's give it until Sat, and if it hasn't shown up by then, we will probably have to start anew- for those that want to. I, too, will send some stuff to Rob for Round IV.

No need to jump the gun in my opinion. This isn't a "Buzz_Kill" situation. Let USPS perform their due diligence and we go from there.

My wife just texted me that the box showed up tonight. I am gone until Sunday night.

I can't wait to crack it open.

My wife said there is stickers on it saying ground transport only with some other stuff. That's probably why it took so long.

Yeah, you want to maybe mumble something when they ask if you if it contains liquids, etc! It REALLY is insane to pay 20 something dollars to have a box trucked! Hopefully you have a new box without all the labeling!

I typically have my wife ship it after I box it up. I don't tell her what exactly is in it and when they ask her, she just says Shaving stuff. They've never had a problem with it before. They've asked before when I dropped it off and I've told them there is no perfume in it. :) That is true. It's typically aftershave, and because of the wonderful wordplay within shaving, I tell them it is aftershave lotion. They assume lotion is like lotion, and not a splash lotion. Never had a problem before.

I hope everything arrived OK and that the box wasn't ripped open and they saw the cologne and that's why they shipped it ground. I did have it packed pretty well and a TON of packing tape on it. There is no way the box came open unless it was ripped, cut, or crushed.

I just got home. From a very cursory look, it seems as if the box was never opened, just stickers everywhere.

I did order a box of "boxes" in anticipation of the pass when it was posted a while ago that we could order some. I will use a new box when I send it out.

I will crack her open tomorrow to view the glory tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom