What's new

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

You could wrap it with some foil and stick it in a baggy, someone may want it........... after all it is vintage old spice.

Beerman
Plan80
Hinano_Paul
pyro
twitch182
DonInKansas
euphoric85
PGHChris
Bushhippi
mikegray
Austinantihipster
JayEddie
Corsair66
CloseEnough
Jadehawk
SyntheticEvil13
riFph
mrlandpirate
archimedes5044
SielntTuba
bbarton713
Jzuzphreek
HeadRigger
AndroiDad75
BubblesTGB
hotreds

One of the items I took out of the box was some vintage Old Spice shaving soap. It seems to be unusable- and I was going to toss it. But- if somebody wants me to keep it in- maybe you want to use it for a display- lmk and I'll return it to the box, which should be shipped out to Beerman on Monday.

View attachment 422259View attachment 422261

I put that in and I never opened the box when I had it. I thought of it as a display thing and never got around to displaying. Hopefully, the straight's more fun. :)

I would like to join in. I have done B/S/T deal already on more than a few forums including this one with no issues. Thanks for considering my application.

Ok please send me your info! I think we'll cut it off at this point. Hopefully we can make this on going. I'll keep the Old Spice in there in case someone wants a display item. Bob- that straight feels shave ready and I'm looking forward to giving it a spin soon. Once I get the info from Rorysstrat and Salty, I'll put up a finalized list for Round Four. Thanks for your interest and participation!

Final list for The Passaround Box, Third Attempt:

Beerman
Plan80
Hinano_Paul
Rorysstrat
Salgy
pyro
twitch182
DonInKansas
euphoric85
PGHChris
Bushhippi
mikegray
Austinantihipster
JayEddie
Corsair66
CloseEnough
Jadehawk
SyntheticEvil13
riFph
mrlandpirate
archimedes5044
SielntTuba
bbarton713
Jzuzphreek
HeadRigger
AndroiDad75
BubblesTGB
hotreds

Final list for The Passaround Box, Third Attempt:

Beerman
Plan80
Hinano_Paul
Rorysstrat
Salgy
pyro
twitch182
DonInKansas
euphoric85
PGHChris
Bushhippi
mikegray
Austinantihipster
JayEddie
Corsair66
CloseEnough
Jadehawk
SyntheticEvil13
riFph
mrlandpirate
archimedes5044
SielntTuba
bbarton713
Jzuzphreek
HeadRigger
AndroiDad75
BubblesTGB
hotreds
Wow I went to #8 too #11 on the list and was the the sixth poster how does that happen?

I figured I'd let the newbies go first so that the veterans could reload. If anybody has a problem with their position in the queue let me know. Bushhippi: Do you wish to be moved up to number six or eight?

OK- I'd like to ship this in a Regional C rate box. The cost is $24 i/o the flat rate of $16. Lots more room to pamper and protect stuff. This probably will be back to a flat rate box at some point, but right now a flat rate box would preclude my sending a bunch of my items, and everything would be squeezed in the box really tightly. The one drawback is postage would have to be purchased online. Dunno if this would be a problem for y'all. Please lmk how you feel about using the Regional rate box. Thanks!

I figured I'd let the newbies go first so that the veterans could reload. If anybody has a problem with their position in the queue let me know. Bushhippi: Do you wish to be moved up to number six or eight?
First, let me thank you for your thinking on this matter, And keeping your cool.......a true gentleman indeed. I am good with your decision and am good to go. Looking forward to this pass around.

OK- I'd like to ship this in a Regional C rate box. The cost is $24 i/o the flat rate of $16. Lots more room to pamper and protect stuff. This probably will be back to a flat rate box at some point, but right now a flat rate box would preclude my sending a bunch of my items, and everything would be squeezed in the box really tightly. The one drawback is postage would have to be purchased online. Dunno if this would be a problem for y'all. Please lmk how you feel about using the Regional rate box. Thanks!
I figure whatever it costs to send it on is part of the deal so I have no issues with it. Do you have any official rules or is it take a few give a few?
Thanks,
Doug

OK- mraysburg90 gets in under the wire! He really is the last person for this round. I will hold off sending the box until Tuesday after I get more feedback on the larger box/higher shipping cost. Don't want anyone to get a nasty surprise, waiting one day won't be a big deal if we can ensure everybody is good to go with the new plan.

Absolutely positively Final list for The Passaround Box, Third Attempt:

Beerman
mraysburg90
Plan80
Hinano_Paul
Rorysstrat
Salgy
pyro
twitch182
DonInKansas
euphoric85
PGHChris