What's new

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

Yes- do subscribe to the thread! I, too, get the daily email updates. Good idea to know what's going on if you are too busy to venture over here!

Nope- the only pictures you'll see here is what people took out of the box. That way it's a complete surprise when you open the box!

To my knowledge this pass around box is NOT a try it all out and put it back in type of thing..........
you might try reading the pass around box second attempt thread ran by a lot of the same guys.

That was what i thought as well. Just making sure the rules were clear to all.

This is the first forum of any kind that i was a member of that did this. Granted most are car forums so...yeah. I must say that this an awesome idea. Would love to be in but since im still new enough that i still have a leftover touch of that barbasol smell i will gladly bow out until i gain some cred. Cant wait to be in on one of these down the road.

Freddie P.

Well................the barbasol smell is something I like as well........just don't want it to come from a can anymore......if you know what I mean.

This is the first forum of any kind that i was a member of that did this. Granted most are car forums so...yeah. I must say that this an awesome idea. Would love to be in but since im still new enough that i still have a leftover touch of that barbasol smell i will gladly bow out until i gain some cred. Cant wait to be in on one of these down the road.

Freddie P.

That's ok, DEShaver erred... Toothpick has a whole stockpile of Barbasol. Heck, they let him be a stew!

Freddie P.

I'm sure it can't smell any worse that what others say The Veg smells like! Hide the can under your seat and pretend like it belongs to someone else!

P.S. I have ordered a little something speciale:001_wub: for the box. Can't wait for my turn at the toys!!

I hear that's what all the cool kids do. :biggrin1:

I'll be watching to see how this one goes. And if my stock levels increase again I'll be sure to jump in on the next one.

Hopefully this can be an on-going thing. See no reason why not!

I dont really have anything against the barbasol smell. But when i work up that lather with my brush and the scent of the soap hits my nose, the feel of the lather on my face, i picture that can hiding in the back of the cabinet with a tear running down its side and i wonder what the heck i ever saw in it.

C'mon Beerman! Just a little hint?

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 76
Top Bottom