What's new

The Passaround Box, Second Attempt (Previous list members only please)

You don't send a pic of what you put in the box. It remains a surprise for everyone. Unless someone wants a judge of ingoing versus outgoing- I don't think(hope) we need that at this point, frankly.

You don't send a pic of what you put in the box. It remains a surprise for everyone. Unless someone wants a judge of ingoing versus outgoing- I don't think(hope) we need that at this point, frankly.

It will be required in the next round, though, right? I think it's helped to keep the quality of product pretty high in the box.

Wow, that's one packed full box!! I had to look up what one of the things in the box did. I'm glad I found out by reading and not by accidentally tenderizing a body part! :)

I'll make my decisions and get the box on the way by Saturday.

It will be required in the next round, though, right? I think it's helped to keep the quality of product pretty high in the box.

I tend to agree with Jessy. We will be adding quite a few new people and having the pics available for comparison has helped with some instances that arose during this round. I will however, defer to the desires of the group.

This is my take. $image.jpg

Great takes Bob!

That Bootleggers Bay Rum smells awesome and I was REALLY close to snagging it myself! I remember one of our participants having the recipe for it, but who it was escapes me. :spidey:

So it appears that Round 2 is coming to an end and I'll be ceremoniously passing the reins to Hotreds for Round 3. I'd like to thank all of you for making my time very enjoyable and easy. It's a fantastic group of gentlemen we have here, both in the pass around and on the forum, and I'd like to encourage all of you to head over to the new thread and participate in Round 3.

Thanks again to all of you, Chuck

Top Bottom