What's new

The Passaround Box, Second Attempt (Previous list members only please)

Everything is iced over now. I definitely won't be shipping this box tomorrow.

I have Bob's shipping information already. Do you guys want me to hold the box until the 20th or 21st and then ship it to him, or skip him for now?

intotheforge
bbarton713
hotreds
CharlieFoxtrot (Round 2 Ends)

Well, looks like this is, in fact, coming to an end. I'd like to be last/first in the 3rd attempt, so mayhaps you can send this to CF, he sends it to Bob; Bob sends it to me, and I start round three. Hookay?

intotheforge
bbarton713
hotreds

Well, looks like this is, in fact, coming to an end. I'd like to be last/first in the 3rd attempt, so mayhaps you can send this to CF, he sends it to Bob; Bob sends it to me, and I start round three. Hookay?

If CF is available to take the box now this seems like a very reasonable solution.

intotheforge
bbarton713
hotreds

It's ok with me.

I think we definitely need a few more people from this round on the 3rd round passaround. Glad to have you onboard, Mike.

Not sure what's up with Bryan. He's military, and I think he travels- OR- he has lost interest. I'll try to find him and call him- first check his number is unlisted, but I'll try harder. Those of you wanting to participate in round three please PM me your:
nickname- real name- addy-phone number- email. Thank-you!

Just talked to CharlieFoxtrot and he is sitting out next round so bbarton is the next contestant! Then it's off to hotreds to end round 2 and start round 3!

Here is a pic of my take:

$IMG_20140222_152326.jpg

Who do I send a pic of what I put in the box to?

Top Bottom