What's new

The Passaround Box, Second Attempt (Previous list members only please)

Looks like the box was delivered to my post office this afternoon. I will pick it up tomorrow and should get it back out Thursday or Friday. Can't wait!

I'm in for another round, and all for expanding the size of the group. It's fun to watch what everyone pulls out of that extremely over stuffed box!

Extremely stuffed is right!

Picked up the box yesterday. Wow. Lots to choose from and I think I need someone with an engineering degree to repack it. It should be moving on tomorrow as soon as I can figure out what I would like - a very tough decision.

We just did 2 rounds in just over a year and we are down to 22 members. When it was moving we were at 2 per week! Awesome job by everyone!

Extremely stuffed is right!

Picked up the box yesterday. Wow. Lots to choose from and I think I need someone with an engineering degree to repack it. It should be moving on tomorrow as soon as I can figure out what I would like - a very tough decision.
How did you know I had an engineering degree?

How did you know I had an engineering degree?

Ha ha. Well I will say it was masterfully and carefully packed and I will try to do the same. Still mulling over what I'm going to take.

I tried to PM Head Rigger, but his box was full, so I sent him an email. Waiting to hear with an address to get it sent out by tomorrow.

Hey Guys!

I've been distracted with projects and fun lately but I'll get my inbox cleaned up. The shave den is really coming along, just looking for some finishing touches and I hope to post a picture for you soon. Although, I never seem to actually be done tweaking anything!

I see that the "Round 3" chatter is increasing. I'm in for a 3rd round and like a lot of the suggestions I've read so far. I can think of a few things that we should consider before we get to the end of round 2 to keep things moving:

Does everyone that is currently in want to stay in?

Do we have any "nominations" for new participants?

I'm interested in a third round, but may need to be moved down the list some.
Chadao would be a good addition to the group if he's interested, as would Parjay.

Okay - Here are my takes.

Gem single edge and some blades to go with it
The Shave Den soap - Barbershop
The Real Shave Co Shaving Cream

My adds were a little larger in size than my takes and TheVez2 wasn't able to pack the box this time so it is bulging a little, but I managed to muscle it all in and tape it up and will go out tomorrow.

I'm in for round 3, if you guys will have me.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 67
That would be cool! You could have my spot if you need it.

Oh no, I don't want to take anyone's spot. If you guys open it up to others (in addition to the current people) then I would throw my hat in the mix, but I would definitely not want to take a current participants spot.

Okay - tracking number to Head Rigger is

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]9405 5036 9930 0222 9621 47[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]Won't be active until I drop the box at the PO tomorrow but should arrive to him by Saturday.[/FONT]

Man thread is quiet lately. Where's all the fun? Head Rigger should have the box today - it shows delivered. I reposted my take because I've shaved twice with this Gem SE and it is an incredible shave. Does anyone know what model Gem this is?

edit: looks like the featherweight?

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Top Bottom