What's new

"The Original Instructor Belt" Lot of 2 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Instructor Belt

I have two Original Instructor Belts that no longer fit me (One Black and one Coyote). Condition is excellent, I doubt either one has been worn more than a dozen times and likely closer to 10 times. Both belts have the 5 stitch option for added vertical stability and both are 1.5 inch in width.

Black Size 41 & Coyote Size 42

I was a size 38 and both belts had a lot of adjustment larger a little adjustment smaller. I'm now a size 36 and the 41 inch belt is the only one that actually provides barely any cinching around the waist. If you plan to use these as a non-carry belt, or at least a non-inside the waist belt, I think these would work great for any waist 38--40, maybe 42. If you plan to carry IWB, I think these could work well for a waist 36-39. BUT, the best and recommended option is probably to look at the sizing chart at the link below.

http://www.thewilderness.com/belt-sizing/faq

I prefer to sell both as a lot. Belts with these options are $54.95 each plus shipping from the site. My Lot price for these 2 belts shipped CONUS and PayPal is $70. My goal is to cover shipping on these two and have enough left to buy 1 new belt in smaller size. If after a period of time and no offers on the lot I would like to sell individually for $40 each shipped CONUS.

Please PM with questions or interest.

Thanks,

Moe

20170614_194613.jpg
20170614_194624.jpg
20170614_194715.jpg
20170616_085536.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom