Motion Lamps on top of your console TV

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

How they work:
proxy.php

Heat from the bulb causes a convection current of air that passes through the turbine at the top. This turns the partially transparent inner cylinder (clockwise, in the above example) which casts spiral striped shadows onto the outer cylinder, giving the illusion of motion.

Fom The New Yorker:
The overlooked hearing focussed on ongoing measles outbreaks in the United States. Between January 1st and February 21st, a hundred and fifty-nine cases of measles were diagnosed in ten states—more cases than there were in all of 2017.
159 Cases in ten states is a newsworthy thing now?

I watched it on live TV:
  • Armstrong stepping onto the Moon.
  • Beatles debut on Ed Sullivan (all three shows)
  • Cuban missile crisis
  • Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup away from the Montreal Canadiens, in 1967. I thought my Dad (a Leafs fan) was going to have a stroke.
  • Canada wins the 1972 "Summit Series", against the USSR. I was late for an Art History lecture.

I watched it on live TV:..
  • Canada wins the 1972 "Summit Series", against the USSR. I was late for an Art History lecture.
They let us out of school at lunch (high school) so we could go home and watch the final. For an earlier game had my transistor radio ear plug and cord hidden by my hair so i could listen to a game during class, got busted letting someone else in class know when Canada scored.
dave

I watched it on live TV:
  • Armstrong stepping onto the Moon.
  • Beatles debut on Ed Sullivan (all three shows)
  • Cuban missile crisis
  • Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup away from the Montreal Canadiens, in 1967. I thought my Dad (a Leafs fan) was going to have a stroke.

Civil Defense manuals at the county fair. Still have one or two. Fall Out shelter signs in various public buildings.

Fom The New Yorker:
159 Cases in ten states is a newsworthy thing now?

More measles case in the US in 2019 already than there were in all of 2010 or 2012. Yes, this is new, because people are making very bad decisions thanks to very (I'll be kind) dubious propaganda.

Link to graph showing annual reported measles cases in the US up until ~2006. Note the steep drop as vaccination programs took off.

Graph of U.S. Measles Cases | History of Vaccines

More measles case in the US in 2019 already than there were in all of 2010 or 2012. Yes, this is new, because people are making very bad decisions thanks to very (I'll be kind) dubious propaganda.

Link to graph showing annual reported measles cases in the US up until ~2006. Note the steep drop as vaccination programs took off.

Graph of U.S. Measles Cases | History of Vaccines

The dubious propaganda is that the dozens of vaccines are safe even though they haven't been tested.

I can't let this go unchallenged. Can you provide empirical evidence that untested vaccines are being used?

First of all, I'm not one of those who say all vaccines are unsafe. The old standbys usually are, although there have been problems with the oral polio vaccine.

To answer your question, drug test studies are usually easily found online. I don't mean a summary of the study. I mean the double blind randomly controlled study. You won't find these for vaccines. Without these, any drug should be considered untested.

Surprisingly, if designed well, they only take a couple hundred test subjects in controlled conditions.

I don't want to turn this into a big political discussion, so I'll give you more information to use against me.

Modern medicine works fine for trauma and infectious diseases. It even does pretty well with vaccinations. However, it's totally useless for chronic diseases.

Their mission is to take everyone's money as quickly as they can.

I'd feel fine going back to other topics.

Last edited:
I remember 20 something cents a gallon gas and my Dad filling up his VW for way under $5.00. Also making a phone call on a pay phone for a dime.

Just a "P" in a maple leaf.

The PERMANENT™ stamp, identified with the letter P in place of a value, is always accepted at the current domestic postage price. If you buy a PERMANENT stamp today, you can use it anytime in the future.( see Canada Post)

proxy.php

Once in a while my Dad would let me polish the buttons on his uniform. You slide this behind the button to protect the fabric from the Brasso.

Top Bottom