What's new

The Official "Showing Your Age" Thread

Ours was the Biscayne.. Silver 2 door, 3 on the tree, 6 cylinder... My dad got really annoyed with me about the third or fourth time he had to pay to have the u-joints replaced..I really could speed shift that beastie...(this is not me)
proxy.php

IMG_1248.JPG

Not my lunchbox, but loved Friday night TV in the early seventies; The Brady Bunch, Nanny and the Professor, The Partridge Family, then it was bedtime. Lunch boxes were great except when someone left one in the classroom over Christmas or Easter Vacation!

My first rock concert. Led Zeppelin, Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver B.C., Canada. Physical Graffiti tour. My ticket was $8.00 You can't even buy a program or piece of swag for that now, let alone an actual ticket to a show of any kind. Even just some dude in a funny outfit pushing "play" on a laptop.

My first rock concert. Led Zeppelin, Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver B.C., Canada. Physical Graffiti tour. My ticket was $8.00 You can't even buy a program or piece of swag for that now, let alone an actual ticket to a show of any kind. Even just some dude in a funny outfit pushing "play" on a laptop.

I remember well those ticket prices.

Top Bottom