What's new

The Official Carve Your Own Pipe exhibition thread

I have been dreaming about taking my pipe making to the next level for a while now. I already have a small Grizzly lathe that's great for rough turning and sanding, but it won't turn slow enough or provide enough control to do precision drilling and cutting. I came across this sweet Lathe/Mill/Drill press and made an offer I didn't think would fly, but I got it. Still have to drive to upstate New York to pick it up, but to say I'm excited about this being in my workshop would be an understatement.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have been dreaming about taking my pipe making to the next level for a while now. I already have a small Grizzly lathe that's great for rough turning and sanding, but it won't turn slow enough or provide enough control to do precision drilling and cutting. I came across this sweet Lathe/Mill/Drill press and made an offer I didn't think would fly, but I got it. Still have to drive to upstate New York to pick it up, but to say I'm excited about this being in my workshop would be an understatement.

Sweet. I have always wanted to get a mill like that, and take some classes on learning how to use it.

Top Bottom