What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

*The Official 2018 Saint Sue Moore Auction Lot Discussion Thread*

I thought it was a great time for a great cause. Special thanks to all the B&B moderators that put in the work to make this happen. And to all the donors that gave of themselves for breast cancer research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiefBroom

Contributor
Vendor
I thought it was a great time for a great cause. Special thanks to all the B&B moderators that put in the work to make this happen. And to all the donors that gave of themselves for breast cancer research.
As well as to everyone who participated in the bidding action. All who show up and bid, whether or not they win an auction, contribute to the end results. Without that engagement, nothing comes of anything else that goes into it.

Yeah. Thanks @BigFoot for making sure I donated enough... Lol! That was fun. This auction is an annual highlight. I'm so happy I was able to bid this year! Well done everyone.

I too would like to Thank all the work You Special People put in
You Guy's Really made it Fun .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to say a quick thank you to all who put this together year in and year out and also want to give a special shout out to all those who donate auction items!

RealPretendPsychic

Contributor
6AD317B5-FF28-4720-B61F-AC5D9D3501D8.jpeg Now that my donee has finally paid, I don't feel guilty about using the goodies I donated and won. The shipping costs from the office to the shave den were minimal.