What's new

The Nine Reason PIF

Oops, perhaps I was chatting so much I wasn't clear, I was not actually in. Thanks all the same and thanks for a great PIF and heart-warming story. Congrats to the winners.

I demand a recount!!! Hahaha. Even though I was not one of the lucky ones, I am seriously considering getting the soaps anyway. I think it would be great to use them just so I can remember how great this thread was.

I love the sentiment behind this :)

I know the PIF is over, so I'm not in, but here's one last story:

My best friend is Lady Zig. Her real name is Shannon. We met when she was in the Air Force; I was in the Army. It was her first deployment to a combat area (Afghanistan) whereas I was well-versed in war. I wish I could say there was some magical spark, but there wasn't.

We relied on each other. We talked about our experiences, our goals, and our desire to find that special someone. At the time, there was a mutual attraction. But we had to keep everything professional.

A few years later, we're going to the same bars, we knew the same people, we attended the same shooting range, and we even had the same dentist AND doctor AND tattoo artist. So we said, why not?

Now, we're happy together. Not married, but getting there. When I make posts about my daily shave, fragrance, aftershave, etc. I always mention what Lady Zig used too.

For some reason, she trusts me to take a straight razor to her beautiful legs every day. And she smells nice, too.

Last edited:
I demand a recount!!! Hahaha. Even though I was not one of the lucky ones, I am seriously considering getting the soaps anyway. I think it would be great to use them just so I can remember how great this thread was.

Perhaps I shouldn't mention I'm also not in CONUS ;)

Well even thought my wife has beautiful hair naturally , she decided she wanted to change the color the other night so I helped her change the color and now it's a very nice shade of wine on top with black underneath.. she normally has reddish brown hair but she's still cute this was too. She keeps getting compliments from her coworkers on her new colors...

I have five of the Lakewood soaps, and I love using each one. Coquette, of course, has deeper meaning for me, but objectively its performance is wonderful. The Coate's Creams have surprised me as well; I don't believe they're being made anymore but if you're curious check them out here.
I love the sentiment behind this :)

I know the PIF is over, so I'm not in, but here's one last story:

My best friend is Lady Zig. Her real name is Shannon. We met when she was in the Air Force; I was in the Army. It was her first deployment to a combat area (Afghanistan) whereas I was well-versed in war. I wish I could say there was some magical spark, but there wasn't.

We relied on each other. We talked about our experiences, our goals, and our desire to find that special someone. At the time, there was a mutual attraction. But we had to keep everything professional.

A few years later, we're going to the same bars, we knew the same people, we attended the same shooting range, and we even had the same dentist AND doctor AND tattoo artist. So we said, why not?

Now, we're happy together. Not married, but getting there. When I make posts about my daily shave, fragrance, aftershave, etc. I always mention what Lady Zig used too.

For some reason, she trusts me to take a straight razor to her beautiful legs every day. And she smells nice, too.
@Zig the Pirate, I hope this isn't the last story. I thoroughly enjoy reading them. Yours was no exception! There seems to be an abiding mutual respect between you two, and dare I say a warm foundation of love for one another. All you need is love, right?
I say just because the PIF is over doesn't mean we have to stop all the talk of the ones we love.. I think there is probably still a lot we could say about our significant others.
Here, here! I second the motion! :badger:

This showed up...
nine reason pif.jpg

And it showed up in one of these....

AV-6020.jpg

Along with a wonderful SIGNED copy of his book !!
My wife and I are so looking forward to trying this stuff out.....
Again thank you so much for this !!

I smelled the Coquette soap as the first thing and thought of what you wrote about it upon first sniff. I could almost picture the whole story you wrote with every touch or smell of each product you sent.. Also to let you know , my Wife enjoyed the scents also.....

YAY! So glad it arrived! I wasn't sure when it would get there; after I'd sent it I started reading stories about stuff disappearing in customs. And I love the pic :001_tt1: The contents look much betting in that box without all the packing stuff around them. Starts my day off with a wonderful bang to know you and your daughter will enjoy it all.

I know I have thanked them a number of times already, but once again my deep appreciation to @martym and @MilkCrate for their part in getting that package to Romania!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
YAY! So glad it arrived! I wasn't sure when it would get there; after I'd sent it I started reading stories about stuff disappearing in customs. And I love the pic :001_tt1: The contents look much betting in that box without all the packing stuff around them. Starts my day off with a wonderful bang to know you and your daughter will enjoy it all.

I know I have thanked them a number of times already, but once again my deep appreciation to @martym and @MilkCrate for their part in getting that package to Romania!
This was very kind of you my friend. AND to those other two, @martym and @MilkCrate , I am not surprised at all by your kindness either, as I have been blessed by both of you in the past.

Top Bottom