What's new

The Nib acquisitions for 2022

55D3E545-EA39-4936-8827-DC2B72F3E447.jpeg
Lamy 2000 Rollerball. The Lamy M63 cartridge is surprisingly nice. A little thicker than my usual journal pens at about 1 mm.

Last edited:
I just noticed the post is in the wrong forum, it should have been in 'what's in tour pocket' instead. Never mind, it is a new buy, early 2022 if I recall it correctly 😊

Not as wet and smooth as my 61 Flighter, but, still well. I’m very happy with both.
I hear you. I have one 61. It writes so much better than the several 51s that i have. I haven't bought more 61s because i have no patience for the filling system. The one 61 I have held onto is made in Argentina and has a converter.

I ran my 61 through the ultrasonic and let it soak over night first then bulb syringe flush. I am still on my first fill , and, it hasn’t dried or anything yet. To be honest I find the capillary filler easier to flush than either aerometric or vacumatic. That first maintenance took time, but, it has been a well behaved pen. My 45’s with converters both dried out on me after sitting for a few weeks.

Top Bottom