Inks:
Diamine Bilberry​
Diamine Writer's Blood​
Refills:
Schmidt P950M insert (pressurised G2)​
Zebra F insert (for Zebra Expandz)​
Zebra 4C inserts (for Zebra Telescopic)​

Another deliver due tomorrow :)

Just received this today. To my surprise, the M1000 is not as big as I had read or thought. My Scribo and Leonardo have more girth. I got my M1000 in a fine nib and yes, it is a wet writer.
16321664032978997941440032389346.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a vintage Tibaldi 20-L in a vintage stall the other day. I have to replace the cork seal on the piston, only I do not know how to remove it 😞

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Today I received a free Noodler's "Charlie" eye dropper pen, with my purchase of Noodler's Heart of Darkness 4.5 oz ink.

This pen is mostly a novelty pen for me, it's a bit small for my large hands, but It does write ok, and I've never tried an eye dropper before.

I really like this ink, and wanted a permanent type ink for my financial ledger, and my daily journal as well.
I added a bottle of Waterman to the picture for scale.
😁
20211004_184103_kindlephoto-23712125.jpg

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
The Pelikan 400NN went back to the seller to fix a tiny crack in the collar that misaligned the feed. Came home yesterday with a friend.
Hopefully the seller installed a new collar. Those clear styrene plastic collars in the 1960s are plagued and always failing, I've replaced dozens. Nice pen, which nib size is it?

Hopefully the seller installed a new collar. Those clear styrene plastic collars in the 1960s are plagued and always failing, I've replaced dozens. Nice pen, which nib size is it?

Yes the collar had a very small crack in it. The nib is a fine. Using it mostly for journal and work notes. Learning how to use the flex in the nib which is fun.

Just got a two-pack of Sharpie S Gel pens with the metal barrel. Black ink, 0.7mm. Nothing fancy.

I'll be swapping the S Gel cartridges for blue EnerGel in 0.5mm

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Hello all
My long coveted bottle of p w akkerman ink arrived today. If I didn’t hate unboxing videos I would have made one. Beautiful box. Great art. And whoa that bottle. More amazing in person and much larger than I expected. Can’t decide what pen gets to go swimming yet just admiring that bottle a little longer.
I got Vermeer’s kobaltblauw

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Hello all
My long coveted bottle of p w akkerman ink arrived today. If I didn’t hate unboxing videos I would have made one. Beautiful box. Great art. And whoa that bottle. More amazing in person and much larger than I expected. Can’t decide what pen gets to go swimming yet just admiring that bottle a little longer.
I got Vermeer’s kobaltblauw
Cool bottle, eh? I've wanted some of the Masters inks but I've still got 3/4 bottle of Shocking Blue.

Top Bottom