What's new

The next watch you're eyeballing?

Casio - DBC-611

$dbc-611-1jf-r1.jpg

The Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military watch I bought last year still has me gazing in awe every time I look at it, so I am pretty satisfied there!

But in the future I would like to own a few more watches:

$42148d1251453545-seiko-orange-monster-gelegenheit-monster1.jpg

Version 1 orange Monster, or possibly Orange Sumo

$726cff2e-6931-9bb0.jpg

I would like a Unitas movement watch, still not sure what one, something more dressy than a Fliger like this:

$steinhartmarinechronomeo.jpg

And I would love a Omega 3570.50

$AScCLXX.jpg

My birthday is right around the corner and to my great surprise , the wife has agreed to buy me a nice watch. I was looking at the Luminox P-38 chrono (love the retro aviation vibe). After doing some research I have decided to buy either a Tag or an Omega. I like divers and chronos; any suggestions under $2k?

My birthday is right around the corner and to my great surprise , the wife has agreed to buy me a nice watch. I was looking at the Luminox P-38 chrono (love the retro aviation vibe). After doing some research I have decided to buy either a Tag or an Omega. I like divers and chronos; any suggestions under $2k?

I would go Omega, if between them and tag.

But I would also consider vintage. I prefer the older watches.

Well, I ended up getting a tag Carrera cal 1887 chrono. No store near me sold omega. I got a great deal so I couldn't turn it down. I'm very happy with it. Quite step up from my current citizen titanium diver chrono, which I've had for 11 years. This is far and away the most money I have ever spent on myself....

Last edited:

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
This Omega watch is one great looking watch, but so expensive... Helberg in orange is also very cool.

Hopefully something from Seiko or Citizen. I don't buy my own watches so I'll have to wait for the holidays and hope someone gets me a new one!

Top Bottom