What's new

The New2 WAY Cococbolo Handle

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So what I did was put two 2 inch blocks and glued them together , used one with the end grain out . I did this twice and came up with 2 different Handles that I very happy with.
One of the handles has some grain that it is unbelievable, Just Amazing in My eye's anyway
Can you guys guess which one ? It almost looks like two different handle when you turn it
I made about 10 handles that you guy's have not seen yet . I did not want to over do it so I picked 2
that I thought you would like

Attachments

• 2 End Grain Handles.jpg
    2 End Grain Handles.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 2 End Grain Handles3.jpg
    2 End Grain Handles3.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 2 End Grain Handles4.jpg
    2 End Grain Handles4.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 2 End Grain Handles6.jpg
    2 End Grain Handles6.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 2 End Grain Handles7.jpg
    2 End Grain Handles7.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 2 End Grain Handles8.jpg
    2 End Grain Handles8.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 51
Those look awesome! My guess on your grain pick is the one on the right. It is just so unique.

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Those look awesome! My guess on your grain pick is the one on the right. It is just so unique.

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member
Chris You are correct. I just love the grain ,it looks allot better in the hand

After seeing the first picture only, I thought the handle on the right was nice, but the left brush won. Then I saw the second photo and it was a game changer. The brush on the right is AMAZING. What a difference! As usual, Steve's lathe has been touched by the hand of God and nothing short of miracles have been born of it.

Well done, maestro!

Those are beautiful! I really like the one on the right, too!

I'm pretty new here, so haven't seen all you've posted, but what I've seen so far looks amazing!

I can definitely see why you like it so much, it's absolutely gorgeous, with a very comfortable looking shape to boot. It's an absolute beauty for sure!

Those are absolutely gorgeous brushes Steve! Nicely done.
Hopefully soon I can get back into the saddle and make another brush soon. Too many other pressing matters to take care of lately fo allow much fun.

Maybe the right handle could look better in dimension if it was a couple of mm slimmer, in my opinion . But what a beauty they are both!

Top Bottom