What's new

The new EUR 350 synthetics

This guy does it right.

proxy.php

1) Not eternal.
2) Does it float on water?
3) The handle doesn't have exquisite ergonomics.

But, i see you are yet another low cultured peasant who can't see the exquisite ergonomy and beauty.
So now I'm a low cultured peasant!! Still doesn't change the fact that the handles are ugly, imo.... It is what it is and that is that its still a $25 knot set into an ugly piece of wood and then overpriced!!

I actually love the look of these handles. They do look very ergonomic to me.
Perhaps this type of thing will be my next brush making adventure.....hmmmm.

So now I'm a low cultured peasant!! Still doesn't change the fact that the handles are ugly, imo.... It is what it is and that is that its still a $25 knot set into an ugly piece of wood and then overpriced!!

I apologize for the offense. I was joking, assuming you had read all the posts. See post #4 and you will realize that i am also like you.

I actually love the look of these handles. They do look very ergonomic to me.
Perhaps this type of thing will be my next brush making adventure.....hmmmm.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and the true connoisseur like you, wouldn't miss such an opportunity! Wait! What do you mean brush making? It's already made! You can buy them already! :001_tongu

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and the true connoisseur like you, wouldn't miss such an opportunity! Wait! What do you mean brush making? It's already made! You can buy them already! :001_tongu

Don't forget! If you try to make such a brush, you won't have access to the eternal knot with maximum density. You are sure to fail to reproduce the exquisite ergonomics of this master crafted handle. Remember, NOTHING was left to chance!

No, the only way is for us to collectively empty our bank accounts and immediately acquire this masterpiece while the artisans who birthed it from the stars are still but neonates in their fame. When the world learns of this, demand is sure to rise to unsupplyable levels, and thus price will increase exponentially until only the truly rich will be able to afford such quality and luxury.

Don't forget! If you try to make such a brush, you won't have access to the eternal knot with maximum density. You are sure to fail to reproduce the exquisite ergonomics of this master crafted handle. Remember, NOTHING was left to chance!

No, the only way is for us to collectively empty our bank accounts and immediately acquire this masterpiece while the artisans who birthed it from the stars are still but neonates in their fame. When the world learns of this, demand is sure to rise to unsupplyable levels, and thus price will increase exponentially until only the truly rich will be able to afford such quality and luxury.

:lol1: Sir, i can't understand why people are willing to pay EUR 300 for a Chubby 3, but not for a brush that 1) is eternal, 2) Is unique in the world, 3) It floats on water, 4) has supreme ergonomics and italian design.

I was expecting the American members of the forum to be all over this! :nonod: The one who likes it, wants to make it on his own! :mad2:

I meant should I buy a humidor to keep it constantly in humid environment as recognition of it's eternalness.

Oh, being an unappreciative ignorant,i haven't thought of that. A sort of tribute to this work of art. Yes! You could also offer the humidor to guests, asking "cigar or brush" and enjoying the look on their face! So many uses for a mere EUR 350!

Top Bottom