What's new

The "Nanka" Shaving Gel from Feather

I tried both the shaving gel and aftershave. The shaving gel wasn't any better than your average. After a few days, I noticed little white bumps on my skin, I think they're called white heads? Either way, it was nasty, and they went away when I stopped using the products. Cremo Cream and Nancy Boy are far better for brush-free shaving. Of course, YMMV.

I just bought a big pump dispenser of it. Now that I figured out the blade angle adjustments on my Futur, I used a Feather blade, and used this gel. Reminds me of the Turboshave Brookstone used to sell. Strangely unscented, and no lather or even color, but I'm not hung up on the experience of the brush, etc. I use a brush when I have time with cream, only to help with lather. Otherwise, all I want is a good shave for my tough whiskers and wimpy skin. This product worked great and was quick and easy. Two passes, very close and relatively bloodless (unusual for me).

+2. Good stuff, I like the pump dispenser, and it's a bonus that it's unscented so it doesn't conflict with EdT/Colognes.
+3. The Kanwa aftershave is my goto no scent AS. For work in the clinic I prefer fragrance free, I save my fancy scented stuff for non work days. only downside is that if you are adverse to having parabens in your products, this one does have them, unless they reformulated since I bought mine.

I tought the Kanwa was discontinued - Where can I buy it from? :love-struck:
I have been searching for it a couple of times, but all stores have eiter stated (Out of stock / not available / discontinued)

I tought the Kanwa was discontinued - Where can I buy it from? :love-struck:
I have been searching for it a couple of times, but all stores have eiter stated (Out of stock / not available / discontinued)

Wow, I hadn't noticed before. WCS where I had purchased mine from has it now listed as not for sale. I'll ask.

This is what I heard back from WCS on the Kanwa

"I hate to tell you...but it is discontinued. Sorry about that. It was good stuff.

Best Regards,
Christine"

So I am guessing if Classic Shaving or anyone else still has it in stock it will be gone once inventory sells out.

Top Bottom