What's new

The most beautiful thing I have ever bought

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The Cordoba C7 classical guitar I bought a few months ago D36764BB-AD74-4C8F-922F-00628F21B066.jpegCFF587A9-0FB4-4277-A8AC-F6A4F73EEA5D.jpeg85053504-666C-4978-8A5D-4CF7478EA3E4.jpeg4C367E1C-576B-4C91-B98D-9B93F9E26074.jpegCC82B383-4DC2-4200-8AF2-667CF971FFBB.jpeg

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
ANd yes, they need to be photos you took of the thing you have in your own hands ... doing Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V on google images or an e-tailer's website doesn't cut it.

Oh, and here are my new knives ...

1632420773429.png

How’s this?
I feel ... happy.

I love the pictures, the one I hate the most is the “what brush did you use today “ and then to have no picture is a big disappointment to me, I love looking at pictures of brushes.

So in the spirit of picture showing this is my last brush purchase about 3 to 4 weeks ago.
I absolutely love this knot and the look of the brush.
A6848B48-9B49-4DB7-8152-0BBBB3747691.jpeg

I love the pictures, the one I hate the most is the “what brush did you use today “ and then to have no picture is a big disappointment to me, I love looking at pictures of brushes.

So in the spirit of picture showing this is my last brush purchase about 3 to 4 weeks ago.
I absolutely love this knot and the look of the brush.View attachment 1333111
Thanks for the great post. It's a gorgeous brush indeed. I don't remember seeing any other than badgers in your posts.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Indeed Doug, me too. :thumbsup:

But for me, an even bigger disappointment is the named brush followed by a pic of it completely covered in lather (so you can't see the damned thing:a31:).

Thanks for the great post. It's a gorgeous brush indeed. I don't remember seeing any other than badgers in your posts.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
All I use is badgers, have had horse, boar and syn, I have either piffed or sold them, none of them felt or worked like the real thing. To me there is nothing like using a high end badger brush.

The best boar I ever used was the Omega Premium Jade Boar.
The best horse I ever used was Zenith horse brush
The best synthetic I ever used was a Simpson’s Chubby 2 Platinum Grade Synthetic Fibre

I absolutely love this knot and the look of the brush.View attachment 1333111
I’ve always loved the look of those brushes

Top Bottom