What's new

The most beautiful razor you own

So many beautiful razors being posted. Great to know that there are many people into DE shaving. Unfortunately it's not so popular here in Malaysia. Shaving gear, soaps etc are very hard to find and bloody expensive.
By the way the most beautiful one I have is a pretty common razor. The Edwin Jagger DE89. Looks great and shaves like a dream.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

No pictures, as I am away from home, but my Timeless bronze is my best looking. And it is made right here in Ohio, my state!

Which means I probably paid state sales tax...

Hoo-ray. Let the good times roll.

On the plus side, I hear that an actual descendent of Harriet Tubman is employed to smuggle these into Michigan across the border. And Michigan in no way deserves this honor.

No pictures, as I am away from home, but my Timeless bronze is my best looking. And it is made right here in Ohio, my state!

Which means I probably paid state sales tax...

Hoo-ray. Let the good times roll.

On the plus side, I hear that an actual descendent of Harriet Tubman is employed to smuggle these into Michigan across the border. And Michigan in no way deserves this honor.
Allow me sir, to assist you by providing this image of my own. I grew up in north central Ohio, by the way.

20200320_153302.jpg

I don't see any of them as particularly beautiful. They are tools after all.

I can however appreciate the time and effort that goes into the manufacture of them, particularly if they are hand machined etc.

To that end my Above The Tie M2 with the Kronos handle would be high on the list of my favourites

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Top Bottom