What's new

The Moment You've Waited For...

Joedy said:
I wonder if the batteries are included? :eek:

-joedy

At that price I think a solar panel is included or, maybe, a little nuclear reactor, so you don't need seperate warm water to rinse:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t:

Thomas

Obviously no one here has an appreciation for an objet d'arte! This is far more than a razor.. (Better than new!) It is a statement about the owner.. (Ahem!) :001_rolle

javyn said:
It's not the cost of it that is freaking me out (I'm sure there are executives and such who would buy one without thinking twice about the price), but it's that the thing is so damn ugly. At least their M3 handles look halfway decent.

I know they can't do anything about the orange and blue cartridge but, you would think they might have been able to change the color of the blue release button to something a little less...blue.

Jim Thompson said:
I know they can't do anything about the orange and blue cartridge but, you would think they might have been able to change the color of the blue release button to something a little less...blue.

I like the colors just the way they are! I was going to buy one with the whole travel case just for decoration! Hawkeys may be a little repulsed by it though. :wink:

Gatorade said:
I like the colors just the way they are! I was going to buy one with the whole travel case just for decoration! Hawkeys may be a little repulsed by it though. :wink:

He was not offsides!!!:tongue:

My father always said to me " there are people with more money than brains", and if anyone buys this thing...well I'll cal him to tell him he was right...again!!

Rafael

guenron said:
Obviously no one here has an appreciation for an objet d'arte! This is far more than a razor.. (Better than new!) It is a statement about the owner.. (Ahem!) :001_rolle

Hey Ron, would that statement be "I'm an idiot and I have more money than sense"? :biggrin:

Marty

Just imagine...someone pays $250 for one of these things only to find out that Gillette is introducing the New and Improved 6 bladed razor with Styptic Strip that undoubtadly won't work with this razor...

htownmmm said:
Hey Ron, would that statement be "I'm an idiot and I have more money than sense"? :biggrin:

Marty
Pretty close Marty. I always preferred to verbalize it as, "They have more dollars than sense." Almost a good PUN (oxymoron-good and pun).:lol1:

I held one of these at AOS in Big D (BIG WHOOP). The SA wanted to show me a $1000 one. I declined.

fuerein said:
That's right. The first blade cuts the grass near the surface with each successive blade pulling and cutting the grass further below the ground line until the grass is cut below the root. Thus leaving your yard as a wonderful dirt field! Ah dirt! At least your 4 year son ought to be happy. Plenty of dirt to play in! :confused1

Why not just let a sheep gnaw on your face? They do basically the same thing eating everything down to the roots for the most part.:scared:

The Fusion is a stake through the hart of any real wetshaver. I really hope Gillette and WS go bankrupt over this one. When will the masses ever rise to overthrow their dictatorship? :mad1:

a God-awful torture device with a pretty, shiny handle...is still a God-awful torture device. and at 250 dollars, who ever buys it deserves the hell it will bring his face.

Shane

Top Bottom