What's new

The MMA Thread

So stoked. Driving into work got a little excited that tonight is fight night!
Another solid card. All of the fights on the main card were awesome (I missed the prelims). I feel bad for smith though, broken nose, orbital bone and lost two teeth.

Can't wait for Saturdays card!

Nothing against overeem, but with all that Walt Harris went through with his daughter, I really want to see him get a win here.

If was hilarious watching Woodley get thoroughly destroyed by burns. Specially after all that trash he had talked for over a year. Including saying that fighters were ducking him.

Legion

Staff member
man, i was happy to see cody get a win. Nothing against raphael though.

not sure who they're gonna get for nunes next. She is incredibly well rounded.
Pay Jorge Mastivale enough money, he might take a shot. I'd enjoy seeing her kick his butt.

man, i was happy to see cody get a win. Nothing against raphael though.

not sure who they're gonna get for nunes next. She is incredibly well rounded.

Me too, after everything with TJ, he went through a rough streak. Good to see him back on track.

Me too, after everything with TJ, he went through a rough streak. Good to see him back on track.
That's the one thing about Cody. We saw a glimpse of a great fighter when he embarrassed cruz. Then he fought with too much emotion and brawled the hell out of his 3 last fights. He almost KO'd TJ both times. And then he has another great performance against assuncao.

The guy is very technical and has very good power in his hands. I really hope he keeps it together.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
1591806484261.png

So ... if it's "last man standing in the UFC" ... Cowboy actually won?

Top Bottom