What's new

The Merica Razor from WSC & YPM....

I used the 'Merica this morning with a Personna Platinum Chrome blade, American Crew pre-shave gel, and Razor Emporium soap. Very nice, close, and irritation free shave.

Don't forget about the trusty 'Merica -- solid stainless steel razor for a pretty reasonable price!

I keep waffling on buying one - figure the Rockwell 6s is too close to what this one does. Once the RAD kicks in again, I’m sure I’ll have one at some point.

Reviving an older thread...

I keep going back to the Merica. I have the first revision sold by the former Wet Shaving Club, in the "as machined" finish.

The more I use it, the more I like it. The head shape suggests the optimal angle, and I like that the optimal angle is somewhat steep (handle more vertical than horizontal). For me, the Merica provides really good efficiency despite being on the "milder" side of the aggressiveness spectrum.

If you have a "mild" razor like a DE89/R89 or a 34C and are looking for a good quality stainless steel razor that's a step up in efficiency without being too "aggressive," the Merica might be just what you're looking for.

Top Bottom