What's new

The Measure of Man

I like well done Tobacco scents and have a good feeling about this one after reading the scent profile.
Screenshot_20210209-114244.png

Has anybody noticed any consistency concerning which sites have new products available first? Or at least early? Specifically American artisans. Or do retailers synchronize the drop?

What was the scent profile on it?
"Genteel and smooth, the fragrance is a combination of cured tobacco, sandalwood, Mousse de Saxe (REALLY), citrus, vanilla, resins, myrrh, and geranium. It was inspired by photos of richly appointed libraries, peppered with winged leather armchairs, a glass of fine whiskey, and the smell of aging teak and mahogany wafting from the shelves. As with all Mousse de Saxe fragrances, the inky tang of the accord suffuses the entire scent like a whispered promise, and this is perhaps our favorite use of the design as an accent thus far."

Apparently a lot of effort went into it "not having even the barest hint of smoke"

It will be in ASB and bath soap, too.

Last edited:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
It releases Friday at noon EST. It's a temporary Valentine seasonal in Excelsior base.

Will also said he was bringing back "Rhapsody" in SoftHeart.

Thanks. I have Lavanille and Vespers, love mousse de saxe.

Sounds great, but I have recently discovered PAA...

AA

On the way. Interested in comparing to other leather/tobacco soaps (Humidor, Leviathan, Tertius, Choco Cubano, Sherlock, Spanish Leather, Haverford, Earth of Mankind, Smoke on the Water) in the stable....

Top Bottom