What's new

The Masters: 2019......

This is perhaps one of the best leaderboards that I’ve seen in quite some time over at Augusta. 5 players tied at -7, the most ever at The Masters going into the weekend. Check these names out:

1. A. Scott
2. L. Oosthuizen
3. F. Molinari
4. J. Day
5. B. Koepka

All majors champions in that top 5. And those chasing right behind....

6. D. Johnson
7. J. Harding
8. X. Schauffele
9. T. Woods
10. I. Poulter

Looking forward to some great golf and a fight right down to the end on Sunday.

This is going to be a great one. Slow greens and tough to read with extremely difficult hole locations. Augusta on Sunday. That’s what it’s all about.....

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Tiger wins his 5th Masters Green Jacket...Yeah Baby! :thumbsup:

A little old but very fitting...

proxy.php
“I feel very good. I feel like I played well today and I controlled my golf ball all day....". Tiger Woods

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Tiger is 43. Jack won his last Master's at age 46. (Heck, I remember that ... watched the final day on the t.v.. Now I feel old. But at least I'm within chipping distance of 46, so not THAT old.)

I'm not fond of Tiger's personal life problems ... but ... I don't look to sports stars for my moral role models ... but ... I do prefer to cheer for those who combine exemplary athletic skill with exemplary character ... but ... I do allow for (and hope for) redemption from past problems ...

Anyhow.

Nice return to form!

I remember when Jack won his last, and at the time everyone had him written off as well over-the-hill and washed up. (Remember Michael Jordan's last few seasons, after the baseball "experiment"? Worse than that. More like George Foreman's last comeback once he got tired of just selling electric grills.) But he hadn't had the sort of extreme health problems that Tiger has had of late. That's one heck of an athletic resurrection!

Top Bottom