What's new

"THE MAN" shaves with Williams!

this would be a good one for clubman rob. i think i remember him posting at some point that williams used to make a menthol cream or soap.

I wonder if he got paid as much to do that ad as tiger woods is for the fusion ad (with inflation/time adjustments of course).

this would be a good one for clubman rob. i think i remember him posting at some point that williams used to make a menthol cream or soap.

The cream is still available in some parts of the world (South America, if I remember correctly). I doubt it has tallow in it.

Hmmm. I always pictured Bogart whipping up a good, stiff lather with badger brush and a mixture of warm tequila and Palmolive, all while Bacall gazed longingly at him....

proxy.php

I can't follow your link, probably because it goes to THE SITE THAT MUST NOT BE NAMED. Here are some pics of that, but I have also seen a South American version in some SOTD pics.

yup that's them. i believe those are made in france but they NOT made by jb williams (makers of williams mug and aqua velva).

yup that's them. i believe those are made in france but they NOT made by jb williams (makers of williams mug and aqua velva).

Well, if you want to get technical, JB Williams is NOT the maker of Mug soap or AV either. Those products are manufactured by Combe, Inc. under license from JB Williams.

Top Bottom