What's new

The Lurker

My first foray down this dark road was in 2009, when I got tired of having an itchy face caused by shaving. I decided to try a tube of Nivea shaving cream and some Nivea aftershave. Satisfied with the fact that my face felt less itchy after shaving and I no longer had the urge to take a steel bristled brush to my face to provide relief from the itch, my addiction progressed.

In 2010, I jumped in with both feet, when I bought a Merkur DE razor and assorted shaving soaps from Fendrihan. Since then I have acquired numerous shaving soaps and aftershaves, more than I know what to do with. I have ventured into trying assorted colognes.

Today, I mainly spend time in the Haberdashery, Barbershop, and Fragrance areas of the forum. I have been lurking on this forum since approximately 2010, so I thought it was time I registered.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you out of the lurking shadows. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

My first foray down this dark road was in 2009, when I got tired of having an itchy face caused by shaving. I decided to try a tube of Nivea shaving cream and some Nivea aftershave. Satisfied with the fact that my face felt less itchy after shaving and I no longer had the urge to take a steel bristled brush to my face to provide relief from the itch, my addiction progressed.

In 2010, I jumped in with both feet, when I bought a Merkur DE razor and assorted shaving soaps from Fendrihan. Since then I have acquired numerous shaving soaps and aftershaves, more than I know what to do with. I have ventured into trying assorted colognes.

Today, I mainly spend time in the Haberdashery, Barbershop, and Fragrance areas of the forum. I have been lurking on this forum since approximately 2010, so I thought it was time I registered.
You been here for 3 years....finally you post

$Seinfeld-dance.gif

Top Bottom