What's new

The Lord DE razors with the plastic piece between the handle and the top of the head.

The lifespan on these 3 piece starter razors is a little under three years of very moderate use before the plastic piece cracks. If you were curious.

Don't they retail for around $10? I would $3.33 per year is still a good bargain!! :biggrin1:

This is the razor you are referring to right?

$Lord Racer.jpg

Last edited:
Don't they retail for around $10? I would $3.33 per year is still a good bargain!! :biggrin1:

This is the razor you are referring to right?

View attachment 259714

Mine was not nearly so festively colored, but that is the gist of it. Or was, I wound up with a field improvised slant razor after one side cracked from the hole for the handle post to the end. My Old Style felt like my Super Speed after using it.

Yeahhhh, except how you can get an L6 for $3 more :)

Meh, $7 vs. $10 over three years is chump change for trying something out for the first time. It could have made it six months and I wouldn't have been upset. It occurs to me, it was $10 delivered, $7 something for the asking price on Amazon. Hence the sig, obviously.

To me it seems to be a good razor to give a newbie who may or may not take to DE shaving. It isn't a big investment down the drain if they don't like classic shaving. If they do, RAD will kick in and this thing goes to the dust bin within a few months anyway.

To me it seems to be a good razor to give a newbie who may or may not take to DE shaving. It isn't a big investment down the drain if they don't like classic shaving. If they do, RAD will kick in and this thing goes to the dust bin within a few months anyway.
You are absolutely right. I've used this Lord L6 aka Merkur against one of my friends, but unfortunately he didn't bite on it.

$Lord_L6.jpg

Top Bottom