Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Graydog

Biblical Innards
The Little Omega is a Brush I just purchased from Amazon , So I could
try her out . I was impressed by its performance ,Very Nice face feel and made lather
out of Mama Bears "Brut" with great results .
I want to Transplant the knot but that dang handle is just so cute .
So what do you think yes or no ? If yes what type of handle ?
Baby Brush.jpg
Baby Brush.jpg2.jpg
Baby Brush.jpg3.jpg

Depending on the affordability of the brush, keep that one the way it is and buy another one for the transplant.
It looks like it would be a great travel brush.

I have a 11047 that had a mixed knot in it that I used for a short time but never really cared for the mixed knot so I steamed it out and replaced it with a TGN 3 band synthetic. I use it occasionally but it has been deemed the travel brush now...
20170202_153859-1.jpg

Depending on the affordability of the brush, keep that one the way it is and buy another one for the transplant.
It looks like it would be a great travel brush.
+1. My thoughts exactly.
A small keyhole, with a highly distinctive grained wood. Olive, red palm, zebrawood?

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
The Omega Mixed Mighty Midget (11047) is a wonderful knot. I had one many years ago, but PIF'd it to @Shave_Rat when he made the silly mistake of posting about how he thought it looked nice. :001_tongu

For me, this 20mm knot punched way above its weight ans outperformed the Simpson Tulip T2 Super I had, but then again, I was never one for dense luxurious brushes. IMO the knot's shape would lend itself to many of the classic Simpson-esque types of handles.

The Omega Mixed Mighty Midget (11047) is a wonderful knot. I had one many years ago, but PIF'd it to @Shave_Rat when he made the silly mistake of posting about how he thought it looked nice. :001_tongu

For me, this 20mm knot punched way above its weight ans outperformed the Simpson Tulip T2 Super I had, but then again, I was never one for dense luxurious brushes. IMO the knot's shape would lend itself to many of the classic Simpson-esque types of handles.

I am still a fan of that brush. Anytime I am lathering up a cream, that is the goto brush. It is also the travel brush. It way outperforms it's size.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
As much as I would like to see that knot in one of your wooden handles I like it as it is. It is a great looking little brush.

Cool little brush but truthfully the handle doesn’t do it for me. The beads aren’t very crisp and the one in the middle just seems off. Making a small handle with a cove in place of it would look nice, but truthfully I think a mini-Chubby style would look pretty sweet. Can’t wait to see whatmyou come up with if you decide to reknot it.

Top Bottom