What's new

The Leaf Razor with one half blade only

I’m looking for some feedback from leaf razor users. Specifically if you only use it with one half blade. For those busy mornings when I need to get out quick I have been using the Gillette skinguard but still experience a bit of irritation and the price of refill carts is ridiculous. I assumed the leaf razor might work. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

I don’t have any experience w/the leaf shave..but if you’re looking for a half de blade solution which only takes 1 half blade at a time the Focus Dynamic R48 is a great option imo. And it’s less than $50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have any experience w/the leaf shave..but if you’re looking for a half de blade solution which only takes 1 half blade at a time the Focus Dynamic R48 is a great option imo. And it’s less than $50.

I’ve heard mixed opinions about the r48 so I’ve stayed away. I figured if the leaf didn’t work out for me I can always gift it to the wife.

The leaf doesn’t get a lot of usage here . I tried the Focus r48 and disliked it v much after a few attempts at it and sold it. The best advice is just take the plunge and post a review !

Quick update. I did actually just receive a Leaf and had my first shave with it this morning. Loaded only 2 slots and was very impressed. Very smooth absolutely no irritation. Used Gillette Nacet’s. Will be putting it through its paces but it’s very well built and nice in the hand. I’d say give it a shot.

Quick update. I did actually just receive a Leaf and had my first shave with it this morning. Loaded only 2 slots and was very impressed. Very smooth absolutely no irritation. Used Gillette Nacet’s. Will be putting it through its paces but it’s very well built and nice in the hand. I’d say give it a shot.

Was it hard to reach under the nose ?

Was it hard to reach under the nose ?

You can get the “twig” added in your package at no additional charge actually. I purchased mine without because I didn’t want to pay extra for it. I doubt I’d use it anyway. It is a little difficult, but if you angle it X-grain it’s not that bad imo. I love the razor. Only razor I’ve ever had that leaves 0 irritation.

Top Bottom