What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Blackhat: This movie from director Michael Mann about a convicted hacker (Chris Hemsworth) brought out to stop another evil hacker wasnt very good at all. The movie went straight to DVD internationally, after a feeble run here in the US, so that tells you how weak it was. It clocked in a bit over two hours, if they edited it a bit tighter, I think it could have been salvaged.

Kingsman.

nice film, not quite james bond, not quite a comedy.
couple of the characters could have easily have been omitted without being missed. Samuel l jackson added cheese which, without him would have made the film a notch of two higher in my ratings. I found him just a bit too OTT, a calmer villian would have suited the film better.

I enjoyed it, but its not going in the books as a classic. I liken it to ' league of extraordinary gentlemen'.

I have been on a Trader movies. Watching Walstreet right now and saw Boiler Room, Glengarry Glen Ross, Margin Call, and Rouge Trader yesterday.

The Seventh Son: An enjoyable lightweight popcorn flick that mined the same vein as "Dragonslayer". My 9 yr old really enjoyed it, I thought it had pretty good special effects and a weak storyline. One note: Jeff Bridges has been using the same vocal inflection in every movie since "True Grit"

Top Bottom