What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Yesterday I watched Mel Gibson in "Get The Gringo". I thought it was entertaining, although at times bloody. Loved the story line...

Erased

It's somewhat of a mix between taken, paycheck and the Bourne flicks. Decent action, storyline was ok, but overall it's still watchable.

I give it 6.5/10.

I, too, watched The Warriors on IFC last night - it still holds up

Before that it was GI Joe Retaliation; it was considerably less fun than the first one, but a perfectly acceptable popcorn flick. But I will watch almost anything with The Rock and by almost I mean that I skip his kid flicks.

Rain man 10/10

I had only seen a few minutes of it years ago. Saw that netflix had it and decided to watch it. What a great film. Dustin hoffman was perfect in it. I have to put this movie in the category of Good Will Hunting. In the way that it was such a great movie.

Now i know that the hangover copied this movie (or paid homage to it) when allan goes down the escalator to play cards, looked just like hoffman and cruise's scene.

Stoker [2013], Straw dogs [2013], The Lovely Bones[ 2009], On the road [2012], Mud[2013], 2x Avengers [2012], Terminators 3 and 4[2009]..... Pain and Gain [2013], Broken City [2013], Dog Fight [1991]..........that's all for this week.

Top Bottom