What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

The other night I watched The Edukators via the Netflix instant player. Great modern German film starring Daniel Brühl of Good Bye, Lenin! fame.

The Blind Side-very good,
A Christmas Carol, eh---ok,
and that end of the world flick who's name escapes me which I thought was really good.:blink:

Stepbrothers on DVD. I haven't been into movies as much after selling my collection to pay for bills.

Last movie in the cinema: Coraline. Neil Gaiman rocks!

Raiders of the Lost Ark...haven't watched it in years...LOVE it..but the theme music was present almost throughout the entire movie. I thought it was a little annoying.

The best part about watching it again, is hearing Jone's punches land on his foes...his bones in his fists must be made of iron!

The last four films I've seen have all be great. Completely different, but completely great.

Gomorrah
Fantastic Mr. Fox
The Illusionist
Tell No One

Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince Probably not the best of the series (as my wife pointed out, it felt more like a bridge to the end chapter than a real stand alone movie), but if you like the rest you won't be too disappointed.

Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince Probably not the best of the series (as my wife pointed out, it felt more like a bridge to the end chapter than a real stand alone movie), but if you like the rest you won't be too disappointed.

I'm actually watching that right now. Not for the first time though, my girlfriend and I saw it in the theater as well.

I tried to get through "The Room". Made it about 1/2 hour but will give it another go. Man, is it bad. Really bad. "Glen or Glenda" bad. If you haven't heard of it...just Google it and enjoy. Or not.

I watched Angels and Demons last night. It was much better than The Da Vinci Code, IMO. Also watched The Proposal and I liked that as well, but Sandra Bullock is getting old. She still looks stellar, but she either lost too much weight or she's aging very quickly.

Top Bottom