What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

th-3091180854.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These threads are fun.

So what was the last movie you watched and did you like it?

The last movie I watched was in class yesterday and it was Rocky Horror Picture Show. I hate that movie. :thumbdown

Last movie I saw- the third underworld movie (rise of the lycans (licans I dunno)

my thoughts- just as dumb and pointless as the new moon movies. (I need to stop watching this teenage fantasy crap)

Belle De Jour.

Not that great.

Do you like Bunuel's other films? He is my absolute favorite director so I kinda like it. Sorry to hear that though.

The very last one was Armored but it doesn't really count 'cuz I took my son to it. The last movie selected by me would have been Richard Pryor: Live on the Sunset Strip. Hadn't seen it in twenty years...didn't age all that well.

The Big Lebowski.

"I'm the Dude, Man!"

^^ The name I use for FPS is dudeandagun, for this reason :)

Last move I saw was a re-watch, the first Laura Croft Tomb Raider. What I liked most, besides Laura, is the "Edge Hill" track by Groove Armada that plays while time is stopped. I'm a huge sucker for downtempo dubtronic beats.

As a bonus, searching for that song after the first time I heard it led me to GrooveShark, which I now love even more than Pandora on days I'm lucky enough to work from home.

The last movie I watched was in class yesterday and it was Rocky Horror Picture Show. I hate that movie. :thumbdown

You can't watch that movie in class and enjoy it. Only if you get a chance to see it in your teens while sneaking out past midnight Saturday and going to a *real* showing of it will you see why people hype over it. It's the cult culture and live-action craziness that makes RHPS what people went crazy over. I doubt I'd enjoy it much now, but when I was 14, it was a helluva sight to see so many scantly clad pre-goth goth-looking women going wild (and I'm not talking about the people on the screen :).

Last edited:
I was watching the new Star Trek until the DVD stopped playing. Of course it was getting to an exciting part but I already have Netflix sending me a replacement. I was really enjoying it so far.

Do you like Bunuel's other films? He is my absolute favorite director so I kinda like it. Sorry to hear that though.

The very last one was Armored but it doesn't really count 'cuz I took my son to it. The last movie selected by me would have been Richard Pryor: Live on the Sunset Strip. Hadn't seen it in twenty years...didn't age all that well.

It's the only Bunuel film I've seen. I suspect it was somewhat edgy when it came out, but hasn't aged well.

Alvin and the Chipmunks- I have kids...I have no life LOL:lol:

No need to stress over that, I'd still rock some A&C and love it. Just thinking about this makes me want to go back and see the old DuckTales movie!

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers...it was the beginning of the downfall of good cartoons. They just don't make 'em like they used to. Saturday morning used to be a bastion of great stuff, the kind enjoyable by any age. Once MMPR came on the scene, it just seemed like everything went downhill fast. *sniffs*

Saw the Hangover because everyone was so obsessed with it. I didn't think it was that funny.

Just before that, saw Ninja Assassin in the theaters. WAYYY too violent. Especially the beginning.

Top Bottom