What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

BC2FAFD4-9F95-463B-97DF-47853F98E56B.jpeg

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Ginger Snaps. That is just fun Werewolfiness. Is that a word?

I remember the first time I saw that movie. I was laying on my couch and using my surround sound in DTS. When they were in the playground on the swing set there was a low growl from the trees. It sounded like it came from right beside me at a couch leg. I almost jumped right off the couch. It scared the crap out of me lol.

Try Dog Soldiers if you havent seen it.

I'll be trying a new one shortly, but I dont have a lot of faith in it.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I remember the first time I saw that movie. I was laying on my couch and using my surround sound in DTS. When they were in the playground on the swing set there was a low growl from the trees. It sounded like it came from right beside me at a couch leg. I almost jumped right off the couch. It scared the crap out of me lol.

Try Dog Soldiers if you havent seen it.

I'll be trying a new one shortly, but I dont have a lot of faith in it.

Dog Soldiers is awesome Mike. I am wishy washy on Hunters Moon. Maybe I will watch it tonight. But I also have Doom Eternal just waiting to be loaded into my PS4.

I watched a Hulu horror flick called Crawlers, kind of fun, plus Bruce Lee in The Big Boss, Satanic Panic (also mindless horror fun) and Dog Star Man, an odd experimental movie, but moves me closer to seeing the 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die.

My family and I sat down to watch this one together this afternoon. The wife, 13 year old daughter, 2 year old son, and I all enjoyed it. I think Disney hit with another winner. It's to bad it was just released before all the crazy happened.
proxy.php

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
We are watching all of the Star Wars movies with the little one. Taking advantage of time together. Part of her school work.

We are watching all of the Star Wars movies with the little one. Taking advantage of time together. Part of her school work.

a couple of years ago, we had the grandkids for a week. We started watching some movies from our video collection and one of the kids noticed Star Wars and asked what it was. So, the rest of the day was spent watching them all.

Top Bottom