What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

shavefan

I’m not a fan
I caught Bohemian Rhapsody this past weekend.

I think Freddy Mercury/Queen was a massive talent and I enjoyed the score and performance scenes. But on the whole I thought the movie was just OK.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Crocodile Dundee on TV last night. Haven't seen it in years...cute movie.

I tried this on my cat a bit a go. She grabbed my hand with both paws...claws out.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I loved it, my wife found it boring and self indulgent.

The 3-4 reviews I've read for Once Upon a Time... were far from glowing, so I suspect this snappy comment from someone (a guy specifically) who's seen the film falls closer to the mark for this film:

The plot ranges from non-existent to stupid, but everything else about the movie is great. If someplace in your town is showing it on 35 mm, I totally recommend going to see it there.​

The other night I watched Hereditary on Amazon Prime. A stunningly well done horror ride that rates a 7.3 on IMDB.com. 42 wins out of 90 nominations in the Awards category.

The 3-4 reviews I've read for Once Upon a Time... were far from glowing, so I suspect this snappy comment from someone (a guy specifically) who's seen the film falls closer to the mark for this film:

The plot ranges from non-existent to stupid, but everything else about the movie is great. If someplace in your town is showing it on 35 mm, I totally recommend going to see it there.​
I have a weakness for adjustable razors and movies about the movies.

Everything must go.
It was on one of the movie channels last night and I kinda got sucked in.
Its a quiet movie. Ferrell is pretty good in it. He drinks a lot of PBR.

The Sword of Trust
A really fun comedy that satirizes some of the things happening in the U S today.
It feels similar to a Christopher Guest movie. Like This Is Spinal Tap or especially Waiting For Guffman

Top Bottom