What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Terminator Salvation. God awful. God.......... AWFUL. With the exception of the little girl, none of the characters were likable and it was just boring. It was one of the most boring action movies I've ever seen.

In the last few weeks my wife and I saw: The Blind Side, New Moon, Couples Retreat, Pirate Radio, and Ninja Assassin. I should clarify that I saw Ninja Assassin by myself while my wife saw New Moon for the third time...

I didn't see anyone shaving with those blades in Ninja Assassin though, lol (IMO, save your money)

I am getting ready to pop in Christmas Vacation for my annual viewing.

Clark: Your mother waxes her upper lip?
Ellen: She has for years.
Clark: Huh, couldn't tell.

Love that movie, especially the scene with Cousin Eddie in his dickie drinking eggnog.

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. :thumbup1:

Don

Bloodsucking Redneck Vampires and it was hilarious. Tomorrow I plan to watch Redeck Zombies.

For those of you wanting to watch these gems of independent cinema, they are available as watch instantly on Netflix.

The wife and I have been watching Christmas classics lately and the last one we saw was National Lampoon Christmas Vacation. That has to be one of the funniest holiday movies ever produced.

...an oldie but a goodie: The Third Man.

proxy.php

GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra - Not high cinema, but my wife and I liked it head and tails above the stroke inducing visual assault that was Transformers 2.

Last night, my wife and I went out to watch A Town Called Panic.
Fantastic & hilarious animation of toy figurines. I highly recommend it.

Top Bottom