What's new

The ladies like this, too

LX, my wife is scared stiff of my straight. She picked it up once, tried to open it, and when I screamed at her to put it down, she did it in a hurry! :lol: I was afraid she might hurt herself, that's why I screamed! :smile:

Jeff

My girlfriend hates my new shaving hobby. But at least I got to pawn off my old fusion and mach 3 cartridges on her. They weren't a total waste of money then I guess.

Chris

My wife's use of a brush and shaving soap grew out of having to use what was on-hand; I wasn't going to be able to use it all myself! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

She's got a SR-212 for her brush, SCS Shave Stick for Chicks, SCS Savory Rose, and SCS Orange Sorbet. Like LX, she'll get some other stuff (MamaBear & Honeybee Sue) that I can't use for sensitivy reasons when she's ready for 'em.

I have shaved her legs with one of my straight razors on occasion. I don't do it too much, though, because she gets too nervous watching me & realizing it's a straight! :eek: razor on her leg. She's still using a Venus as well; I've got my first DEs coming soon, so we'll see if that changes.

My girlfriend is completely sold on these Venus things, it's kind of like a mach 3 with a block of stuff round it. She won't entertain the idea of a DE razor. I even shaved a chunk of my leg hair to demonstrate, she was still not interested.

I contemplated shaving my gams :out: just because I like shaving so much and I never wear shorts. Last time I wore 'em was back in Fall of '98. I'm just a pants kind of guy.

My GF loves the KMF Lavender and Peaches/Cream tubes I got her a month ago! She can't believe how soft it made her legs feel! I've also caught her sniffing my tub of Taylor's Lavender. Her birthday is coming up at the end of this month and I recently acquired a blue Lady Gillette (Thanks Ram!) and a tube of C&E SAO.
I know I'll be going to work the next morning feeling STRRRROOOONG!!:ihih: :ihih:

V

VR6ofpain

My fiancee has no interest. She thinks I am crazy with all this.

My wife let me throw some lather on her legs and shave her up... initially she gave me the big thumbs down to using a DE, so I made a few strokes with a Venus, softly and as if it were a paintbrush. She was intrigued at my soft touch (No Pressure) and asked me why I shaved like that..

Next thing you know I was giving her a demonstration with my DE and shaving her up...

A few days later she hinted that she needed to be shaved again...

It goes back to that whole give a man fish/teach a man to fish... :biggrin:

It is only a matter of time and she will be a convert with her own DE and Brush:biggrin:

My wife is in love with some of my creams, most of all Trumper's violet (the one i don't like, cause it gives me a burning sensation while is on :frown: ), but she's not giving up her Venus :mad:

Top Bottom