What's new

The Ladies from The Art of Shaving in Westfield Mall San Francisco

I want to give a big Thank You to the 3 ladies I met at the Art of Shaving Store in the Westfield Mall in San Francisco. They are a great bunch of ladies, very nice and have great advice, especially their recommendation to go to our wonderful site.

I will de-sticky this in a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to give a big Thank You to the 3 ladies I met at the Art of Shaving Store in the Westfield Mall in San Francisco. They are a great bunch of ladies, very nice and have great advice, especially their recommendation to go to our wonderful site.

so they DIDN'T force you onto their AOS products ?

no, once they found out I was a moderator here, they were all like giggly school girls...they gave my wife some stuff and suggested she get the pink shave brush.....I might be in more trouble than I thought..

Oh, I also found out,

Art of Shaving sold to Proctor and Gamble last year! But it looks like there is already a thread on it.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Oh, I also found out,

Art of Shaving sold to Proctor and Gamble last year! But it looks like there is already a thread on it.

If you just type P&G your automatic spell correct will not misspell Procter.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Busted!!!

It's just one of those little pet peeves of mine. Not necessarily spelling in general, (really had to put that on a shelf when I joined The Trucker's Report forum) but that particular one, because spell correction software always seems to want to spell it wrong, despite the fact that it is a proper name.

*stick in the mud mode*

The title of this section is "Shopping and Deals". I guess this could fall under the shopping, but the thing that is really irking me is the sticky.

Is it fair that this thread is a sticky vs any of the other shopping and deals thread?

OldSaw

The wife's investment
*stick in the mud mode*

The title of this section is "Shopping and Deals". I guess this could fall under the shopping, but the thing that is really irking me is the sticky.

Is it fair that this thread is a sticky vs any of the other shopping and deals thread?

It doesn't sound like it is going to be a sticky for very long.

Actually the Westfield Mall is in San Jose, not San Francisco. But I agree those ladies at the AOS store there are very nice, at least the two I met there a few months ago.

You are right, but I am invoking moderator privilege at this point. :001_tt2: I told the ladies at the store I would give them a shout out.

I also made mention on the first post that I would be de-stikying it soon.

*stick in the mud mode*

Hmmm. Now that I know mod's get preferential treatment, I might have to be one.

Wonder who's name I'll borrow... :001_tt2:

Actually, it isn't really the spelling that is important to me, it's the message I got across and apparently it took. I don't use spell checkers on forum because, well, it's too much trouble.

If you just type P&G your automatic spell correct will not misspell Procter.

Actually the Westfield Mall is in San Jose, not San Francisco. But I agree those ladies at the AOS store there are very nice, at least the two I met there a few months ago.

Westfield is a company that owns malls in 12 different states. They're all over the place.

Top Bottom