What's new

The Ladies from The Art of Shaving in Westfield Mall San Francisco

Yes we did. We were in Napa for 3 days and Sonoma for 2. We had a wonderful time visiting the wineries and restaurants.

Thanks for asking.

Art, thanks for the post, stickied or otherwise. I'll have to make it by The San Francisco Centre--I need some shirts from Nordstrom anyway.

Did you make it up to Napa Valley?

You know, this bugs me. Giving a sticky to AOS. And I freely admit no love for the company that is slowly taking over the realm of shaving with their crap (my opinion only).

If you're going to do this, why not a sticky just for T&H, or Vintage Blades, or Mama Bear, or Trumper's? They've been contributing vendors to this community and providing quality products.

It's showing preference for a second-rate company just because some saleschicks were nice? That's not really a valid reason, IMHO. Hell, Mama Bear has been an absolute angel to a bunch of guys here. She deserves a sticky a lot more than AOS.

If I met Mama Bear, Sue or any of the other fine vendors, you can bet your back side, I would have made a sticky!

FAD = female acquisition disorder?

Women make men do silly things, but this is the first I have seen about sticking a thread for some heh.

Sticky post....

My wife, who was with me at the time, would disagree with you whole heartedly that what you say was my intent. If you were there, you would most likely have said the same thing. The ladies were just nice and it was pleasant to meet them.

I actually came to unsticky this post but see that it has been busy the last few days, so I might just invoke mod privilege again and leave it for a few more days.

my 2 cents --- no big deal to make it a sticky--- good story--- stuff there looks pricey though.. thoughts?

I actually came to unsticky this post but see that it has been busy the last few days, so I might just invoke mod privilege again and leave it for a few more days.

Can the thread go down now? The last 5 posts in this thread have been from you... You mention it been busy, but the last post was 4 days before your quintuple post.

FAD = female acquisition disorder?

Women make men do silly things, but this is the first I have seen about sticking a thread for some heh.

Sticky post....

Silly Sueto, we don't acquire them. They acquire us, but just make us think we acquire them. Gotta go, my wife is calling me.

My wife, who was with me at the time, would disagree with you whole heartedly that what you say was my intent. If you were there, you would most likely have said the same thing. The ladies were just nice and it was pleasant to meet them.

I saw this thread the day before I was going to SF. I looked it up and saw that the store was less than a mile from my hotel. I walked over and talked with Karen (I hope that's her name). She gave me a demo of the women's line and I bought the gift set for my wife. Smells great.

I heard her throw out B&B to the two other gentlemen that were in the store while I was there, and then let her know about this thread. She got excited and was almost giggling. LOL. Hopefully they've seen it.

Anywho, thanks for posting this. I wouldn't have gone there otherwise.

Top Bottom