Brush: Elite Razor Kingman Turquoise, Manchurian White fan
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Shannon's Soaps Indigo Oud
Aftershave: Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder
20211021_083730.jpg

I continue to enjoy the Veg, and have a question. After applying the Veg, I experience a noticeable numbing sensation that I do not experience with plain-old Pinaud Clubman. The Veg contains no menthol, and all of the ingredients in the Veg are in the plain-old. Do others experience the same?

1635900310149.png

Razor: Feather Single II 400S-1B Injector Razor
Blade: Feather Single Sputtom Injector blade
Brush: Elite Razor Kingman Turquoise, Manchurian White fan
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Shannon's Soaps Indigo Oud
Aftershave: Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder

This razor appears to be a Schick type O head mated with a type L handle. It feels good in the hand and isn't really any more homely looking than the type O. I have never used a Feather injector blade before, so it is hard to compare the razor. The shave was smooth and very close. One pass would have sufficed for any work environment, but I completed my usual three pass shave. The Indigo Oud lathers well and filled the room with a pleasant scent of sawn hardwood.

20211104_081530.jpg

Ok. Got my sample of the Veg from Amazon. The bottle was leaking a little so I got an early idea of it. Slathered some on my wrists.

First thing. Mrs. Scandalous loves it. She has been chosen. A shieldmaiden, as it were.

Me, well, it's growing on me. The initial note of tour bus bathroom is fading into a nice, well, lilac vegetal scent. I'm going to give it a real test tomorrow. For now, I guess, I'm a squire.

So, umm. Very strange thing. My first impression of the scent was tour bus bathroom, as I noted. After that I thought, this isn't bad, but it's waaaaay too much lilac, I don't like it.

And yet...

I've used it the past 3 days out of 4, taken to slapping on a double dose on the face and even a splash on the chest in lieu of cologne. I even splashed a little on before I went to bed last night!

WHAT. IS. WRONG. WITH. ME. 🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom