What's new

The Italian Job

Proraso preshave, shave cream, balm, and aftershave splash. All the traditional green label.

I like the preshave a lot. The cream is good, but I prefer an animal fat soap. I have a sample, so I'll use it up.

I wish the aftershave products had a little more menthol, but I still like them. I am kind of a menthol-head.

Except for the preshave, these aren't my favorite shave products, but I like them.

Last edited:
If you like the menthol eukalyptus direction you could also try 3P and Prep as an Italian pre shave, you might even like it better than Proraso green.
I‘m also quite fond of Razorocks Santa Maria del Fiore line that combines eukalyptus/tobacco/vanilla.

I added a couple of menthol crystals to my Proraso aftershave splash, and I liked it better this morning. That is what it needed for me.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I added a couple of menthol crystals to my Proraso aftershave splash, and I liked it better this morning. That is what it needed for me.
Amen. I add menthol too.
I knew I finally arrived when I got my hands on the mega 400 ml bottle of aftershave and the 300ml tub of preshave.

I have 2 bottles of the 400ml green af. That and the pre shave are in the daily routine. The preshave doesn't really improve my shave much but I love the eucalyptus and menthol on my face before I apply soap. I add SV Desert Vetiver to the mix and I'm a happy camper for sure.

Top Bottom