What's new

The Italian boar appreciation thread (Omega, Zenith, Mondial, Koh-I-Noor, ABC, etc)

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
"it didn't survive its first flight across the hotel room." Yeah, they are not really made for that!!! I had good success with loading from the puck and face lathering this morning. I will continue to lather in the bowl with cella, Sterling, and the like. The higher end stuff like A&E or B& M I with face lather.
I just bought a fairly inexpensive Timeless plastic bowl for travel.... I sort of face lather after I bowl lather... I don't paint the lather one but scrub it in. I like bowl lathering... I need a place to put my brush in between passes anyway so no extra cleaning.

I just bought a fairly inexpensive Timeless plastic bowl for travel.... I sort of face lather after I bowl lather... I don't paint the lather one but scrub it in. I like bowl lathering... I need a place to put my brush in between passes anyway so no extra cleaning.
Same here. Is it the blue plastic bowl? I have one and I love it.

Super pleased with this Omega Pro '48 today. Changed up my method from using a dripping wet brush to loading with a damp squeezed out brush and adding water very slowly to the goo that the damp brush creates. Works wonders.
Image4714397893431411633.jpg

Top Bottom