What's new

The impossible search

I'm looking for a replacement for my B&B branded brush. I have found no way to search for "Badger & Blade brush" that doesn't return a bunch of unrelated threads. West Coast Shaving doesn't seem to carry it. Does it no longer exist? The one I have is my daily driver, but I've dropped it more than one and the acrylic is chipped badly.

It's a shame the brush is no longer available. I regret selling mine. I loved the knot but not the handle. It was an Omega knot measuring 24x55 or so. Try the Omega 10066 for $9 as it has a similar size.

Are you talking about a google search or a search within the forum here? If you are doing a broader search try the official name of "Badger and Blade Essential Boar Brush". If you are looking to find one within forum post in the Buy, Sell, Trade forum.

Are you talking about a google search or a search within the forum here? If you are doing a broader search try the official name of "Badger and Blade Essential Boar Brush". If you are looking to find one within forum post in the Buy, Sell, Trade forum.

Bingo! That's what I needed. The official name. Thanks. And so I learned that it was just discontinued about 2 months ago. *sigh*

It's a shame the brush is no longer available. I regret selling mine. I loved the knot but not the handle. It was an Omega knot measuring 24x55 or so. Try the Omega 10066 for $9 as it has a similar size.

I believe this is s great place to start.

Top Bottom