What's new

The humble Injector

I tried my Eversharp-Schick Injector today with some CVS blades. This is a good razor. The shave was great for two passes. The razor is simple and easy to use. Although not a work of art, it definitely works.

I have 2 vintage injectors with the butter scotch bakelite handles and I really like the way they shave. They would be in my rotation if premium blades were readily available. I find the drug store blades rather harsh, both the injector and the DEs.

I also like the injector. It is what I started on back in the 70s, although I was using poor technique and switched over to electrics. Now that I know a thing or two about wetshaving I have returned to the injector with very good results. It's always in the rotation along with my DEs and the occasional Gem.

I find myself reaching for an Injector, either a Schick E or a Gillette, for the majority of my shaves. The shaves are quick, easy and painless.

I have a E type I use, in my rotation, with the CVS blades. I also have a Schick Grip and Stick I use every now and then. Yes the blades from CVS are not the best but they are adequate, I get good shaves, and the razors are fun to use.

I have 2 vintage injectors with the butter scotch bakelite handles and I really like the way they shave. They would be in my rotation if premium blades were readily available. I find the drug store blades rather harsh, both the injector and the DEs.

i find the store blades work better than the shick ones... <shrug>

i have E, I, and J class injector, aswell as a gillette one, they shave well, when using german blades, i tried to use the tedd pella ones, like mowing a lawn with a golf club, impossible to get a decent shave, i didnt not dare go ATG with those,

Top Bottom