What's new

The Holy Black Vampire Hunter Kit

The Holy Black Vampire Hunter Kit

This is a super rare limited release of 200 kits from 2020. It is one of my favorite possessions. But alas, I am downsizing for a nomadic lifestyle, and I cant take this with me. Most everything in this kit is super useful. Here is the writeup from The Holy Black:

Just when you thought there were no more surprises in store for 2020- Vampires! The undead walk the earth and you must do your duty to keep them at bay. With the return of Vampires looming, we bring you this 20 piece Vampire Hunting Kit. Painstakingly made here at the Holy Black for all your Vampire killing needs, there are only a few available, and somehow, these look even better in person. These come complete with dust and cobwebs and are right at home amongst antiques in an old victorian mansion. We are super proud of this one and it's been an idea that we never had the means to pull off in a way that would do it justice. We put everything we got into it, with a little help from our friends. Some items in the kit may differ slightly from photos, each box is unique, handmade, and has it's own character.

I will post the complete list of items below the photos.

Please note: The Aftershave Splash and EDT bottles are completely empty. Yeah, they were that good! But I have included the antique themed bottles for you to refill with your own choice of macabre fluids.

The hair tonic is 90% full. The pomade is also 90% full. The pomade had been scooped a couple of times with my finger.

The kit came with two extra corks for the larger bottles. I did crack two corks in the process of using the aftershave. So the spare corks are not usable. I included them in the kit as they were original equipment. The cork currently in the aftershave is fully functional.

All of the vials and other assorted items in the kit are completely unused and 100% full as they were received.

This is an amazing collection of unique and useful items that is unrivaled in our hobby. The construction and presentation of this Vampire Hunter Kit is absolutely amazing. It pains me to part with this.

The asking price is $200 USD Shipped (CONUS ONLY), and includes PayPal G&S Fees.

2022-11-03 11.18.49.jpg

2022-11-03 10.34.24.jpg

2022-11-03 10.34.29.jpg

2022-11-03 10.34.34.jpg

2022-11-03 10.35.24.jpg

2022-11-03 10.57.13.jpg

2022-11-03 10.57.35.jpg

Here is the paperwork that comes with the kit. It is produced with high quality relic'ed parchment. I have scanned these in, and color corrected them for ease of readability:

Vampire Hunter Kit Paperwork_1.jpg

Vampire Hunter Kit Paperwork_2.jpg

Vampire Hunter Kit Paperwork_3.jpg

Here is the list of items included. Please refer to my note above about the few items that have less than full quanity, or zero quantity remaining:

Article A: Oil Based Pomade in ceramic cross. Frankincense and Myrhh Fragrance to ward off
Vampires. Comb into hair.

Article B: Aftershave Splash, Real frankincense and myrhh oils to keep Vampires at bay.
Splash on face.

Article C: Hair Tonic. Use in hair and beard to condition and also to remove oil based pomade.
Guaranteed to repel vampires.

Article D: Vampire Hunter EDT. Concentrated fragrance to ward off the undead. A small dab
with cork at pulse points.(especially the neck!)

Article E: Pure Frankincense and Myrhh Resin Incense. For use with Articles L and Article J.
See below for instructions.

Article F: Creeper Powder. Add small amount to any aftershave for cooling effect.Very
potent. Keeps skin cool to walk amongst cold blooded undead.

Article G: Alum Powder: Styptic powder to quickly seal vampire bites(andshaving cuts) Apply
powder to small wounds.

Article H: Garlic Powder. In emergency, can be added to any aftershave to ward off vampires.
Caution, also wards off members of the opposite sex.

Article I: Menthol Crystals. Not as potent as Creeper powder, can be added to aftershave to
create mild cooling sensation with mint fragrance whic has strong vampire repellent effect.

Article J: Strike Anywhere Matches. Can be used with Article N or Article L, Strike match on
any non-smooth surface.

Article K: Garlic. Whole Clove. Chew or carry in pocket to keep Vampires away. Will also
work on the living.

Article L: Charcoal Tablet. Place tablet in fireproof ashtray. Light tablet with Article J
or Article N. Add a small amount from Article E (Resin Incense) to center of tablet to
create smoke to ward off the undead.

Article M: Iron Nails. Can be used to create impromptu cross or to nail coffin shut to trap
vampires.

Article N: Black Candle. USed to light Article L or to light your way.

Article O: Oak Stake, Push stake through heart of known vampires. This kills the vampire.

Article P: Sage Bundle. Cleanse the room of evil by burning. Light with Article J and
quickly blow out. Allow smoke to emenate from the bundle and then extinguish fully.

Article Q: Silver Bullets. Just in case theres also Werewolves. Vampires also abhor silver.
(Wolfman's got nards.)

Article R: Logbook. Record your Vampire killing adventures here. Log all activities.

Article S: Silvered Mirror. Check for reflections as Vampires will not have one.

Article T: Talisman Brooch. Wear on your lapel to strike fear into the undead. Look good
doing it.

Article U: Wooden Case. Keep your vampire kit in this stylish trunk

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I should have specified more clearly that this is a:

Vampire Themed SHAVING Kit

It contains items that are to be used with the act of shaving facial hair.

Please do not try to buy this to use for the hunting of actual vampires!

I figured it was implied, as this is a shaving forum, and the The Holy Black is a purveyor of fine boutique shaving products.

:lemo::LMS

Oh man this is a rare epic kit!!! I live a nomadic lifestyle in my RV and I got excited when I saw the The Holy Black 7 Sins recent release. I got too excited and with out thinking I got lucky and got one before it sold out in 10min of being released. Their releases are insanely nice. I regret getting mine like you I don't have a lot of room in my lifestyle. I will ask around to see if anyone I know is interested in your kit.
3FF36AD5-369F-4C58-97F5-6B1D1D77E7EB.jpeg
ir

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Oh man this is a rare epic kit!!! I live a nomadic lifestyle in my RV and I got excited when I saw the The Holy Black 7 Sins recent release. I got too excited and with out thinking I got lucky and got one before it sold out in 10min of being released. Their releases are insanely nice. I regret getting mine like you I don't have a lot of room in my lifestyle. I will ask around to see if anyone I know is interested in your kit.
Thank you. I really wanted that latest kit with all those soaps but missed out on the small window it was available… thankfully. One less thing to downsize.

I’d love to hear about your nomadic adventures sometime. We just have to wait for my wife’s job to finish, and we are outta here. In the meantime we practice a lot. We go out as much as we can and hit the road.
Is there an actual razor in this kit?...just asking.
No razor. And no soap oddly enough. The list of all the contents is in the post.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
========================
UPDATE - ITEMS ADDED!!!
========================

To sweeten this deal, I am adding a couple of related items. Anyone that buys this shaving kit will get these additional items at no extra charge.

1) Stirling Ben Franklin Aloe & Witch Hazel Splash. This one is in the big old timey 250 ml brown medicine bottle (which is no longer available as far as I can tell). It's aesthetic goes perfectly with the Vampire Hunter Kit. I used to keep it in the Vampire Hunter Kit in my display case. This stuff smells old and musty and manly. So I always thought it fit in well. Check out the description on the Stirling site. Excerpt: "Made with Benzoin, Frankincense, Clove, and Nutmeg essential oils. This splash smells like an older gentleman’s pantaloons at the end of a hot July day in Philadelphia, drafting important documents with no air conditioner." Perfect! 98% full.

2) The Holy Black Galleon Shave Soap. The scent of this one is also a great fit for the kit! From THB: "The scent of this soap is reminiscent of days at sea on a large vessel through the Caribbean. Ocean breeze, salt air, oak, leather and dark rum will transport you to a time of pirates and privateers". The description is more Pirate than Vampire. But the scent fits right in! 95% full. Maybe 2 or 3 shaves at most.

Buy the Kit, get this stuff free!

2022-11-05 11.26.12.jpg

2022-11-05 11.26.36.jpg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Price DROP: $175 USD Shipped (CONUS ONLY), and includes PayPal G&S Fees.

Still includes the freebies listed above.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Time to resurrect this item for sale. See if there is any renewed interest. I know this is a niche item. But here goes.

FINAL MARKDOWN

$125 shipped conus, including the freebies mentioned above.

You know you want it. 😎

Top Bottom